Chapter 11:

I had 15 text messages and 10 missed calls when I looked at my phone. All were from Alex. I dont want to talk to him he lied about everything. He said I could trust him but I guess I cant. He lied about my brother being dead. He kept that from me and I will never forgive him. I pulled in to the local park and get out and walk to the swing set. There was no one here because it was raining but I dont care. Alex must have known I would come here because he is now walking towards me. And not far behind him is my brother. He looks at the ground as he walks up to me.

"Hey Sis!" He says as if he wasnt "dead" for a year and a half.

"Dont you dare say 'Hey sis' to me. Where were you? Everyone thinks your dead!!"

"I know Im sorry. You wouldnt understand."

"Try me!!" I yelled at him.

"I hated home I didnt want to be there anymore. It was just a show. You didnt realize what was actually happening."

"Did you know mom died?"

"I was there at the funeral. You just didnt see me."

" Whos car really flipped over that night?"

"Mine of course but I didnt die and no one got hurt badly." He said. Alex was standing in the background looking down never once meeting my gaze.

"Where did you go?"

"I went to dads....."

"WHAT?!" 

"I told him I needed a place to stay for awhile. I know you guys dont talk so it was perfect. You didnt know."

"What about you Alex, when you left where did you go?"

" I was with my family like I said. I was also helping Andy."

"Anna, I wanted to tell you so many times that I was alive."

"Then why didnt you. You must have known what it would do to me. You were my bestfriend. I trusted you. You could have told me."

"Im sorry Anna." By then he was crying and walking closer to me. I stood up and ran to his arms sobbing.

"I cant believe its really you."

"Im here and Im never leaving again."