eight

After the practice the next day, Jisung and Hendery decided to do a Vlive.

They miss communicating with their fans so using the Vapp is a great idea. The two of them should be alone, but Kun and Chenle decided to join them. They act normal, of course. Although Jisung and Chenle are still awkward with each other, everytime they face the camera they are thankful that they can still act normal.

Jisung bit his lower lip when Chenle sits beside him. He keeps on sighing from within because he suddenly can't focus on the vlive. There's a lot of space beside his Hendery hyung, but why did he sit beside him?

"Spoiler? You guys want a spoiler?" Chenle read the comment.

Jisung's eyes widened because he knew that Chenle won't think twice giving their fans a spoiler.

He quickly turned to Chenle to scold him.

"Hyung, don't give them a spoiler." he said. Chenle smirks at him.

"Why not? I won't give them a spoiler if you're the one who'll give them." The older teased. Jisung frowned at him.

"Seriously, hyung?"

Chenle starts singing a song that is not yet released. He's singing and humming the chorus part so Jisung tried his best to stop him.

"Chenle hyung,"

He's covering his own lips because he's starting to turn red. Chenle shouldn't spoil like that!

"Yah!" He scolded Chenle when he still didn't stop humming the song. Chenle stood up as Jisung and Hendery shoo him away.

He stops from singing that made the two sigh, he's now out of the camera, but when he starts singing again, the two don't know what to do anymore.

"Aish, Zhong Chenle!" Jisung called his name with irritation. He still didn't stop, he's so unbelievable.

"Should we end this live now?" Jisung asked his Hendery hyung. He's afraid that Chenle will spoil more.

"Not yet,"

Chenle interrupted before Hendery could answer the younger. He sits beside Jisung again and starts to ask a question.

"Jisung.. Me and Sungchan are both 2001 liners, who do you like the most?"

Jisung is a bit shock when he heard that question. He can't believe Chenle will ask him that.

"What?"

"Just pick one," Chenle said.

Jisung covered his mouth and slightly bowed his head down as he can't pick a name to say. Chenle or Sungchan? Why would his hyung ask that? Aigooyah~

"Just pick one!" Chenle ordered, already losing his patience. Jisung think for a moment before answering. Since Chenle didn't stop spoiling earlier, he'll choose the newbie one.

"Sungchan hyung," He answered.

He looks at Chenle who immediately stand up and walk out. He want to change his answer because Chenle might be mad at him, but he didn't do it and just chuckled. Hendery just clap his hands as he liked what the youngest have said. It's not that Chenle will be jealous or what though. Why? Is it wrong to choose his Sungchan hyung over him? He's a nice guy anyway. Unlike Chenle who always roll his eyes at him.

"Sungchan hyung?" Chenle starts mocking the younger.

He thought Jisung would choose him! This guy is also unbelievable!

After the Vlive, Chenle get his phone and decided to update on his bubble.

He can't get over of Jisung, choosing Sungchan over him, so even he's not active on sending bubble, he did it.

CHENLE 💭 

'Since Jisung chose Sungchan, I won't talk to Jisung. Who is Jisung?'

After he send a bbl, he put his phone back on his pants with a pout.

"Hi!"

Chenle stop himself from rolling his eyes when he look at the guy who just greeted him. He don't want to be a brat so he nod his head to greet him back.

Sungchan sits beside him.

"I heard that we are born in the same year, isn't it great?" The newbie asked.

Chenle heave a deep sigh before looking at Sungchan with his serious look. He can't believe that Jisung chose this guy over him.

"It do sounds great actually, but being a thirdwheel on Chenji ship is not." He answered. Why does it sounds bitter?

Sungchan looks clueless for what he just said. He don't want to treat him like this but he can't help it. He's mad, not at Sungchan but at Jisung for not choosing him.

He stood up and decided to leave Sungchan who is still clueless of what he's saying. He's about to leave the practice room when the door opened and Jisung come in. He's holding his phone on his left hand and immediately runs toward Chenle to show him something. Chenle stared at him blankly.

"What's with this?" Jisung asked pertaining to Chenle's bubble update a while ago. He don't know why Chenle would be mad that he will act like he don't know him. There's nothing wrong choosing his Sungchan hyung anyway. What is happening with Chenle?

"Are you jealous, hyung?" Jisung asked.

Chenle looks at his eyes directly before answering.

"Yeah, I'm jealous." He said. The younger eyes widened and his mouth hang open. Is that a joke?

"Really jealous?" Jisung asked. He want it to be clear.

"Really jealous," Chenle said, and Jisung almost have a heart attack.