Chapter 3

Jane kissed her back while wrapping his arms around her waist. Jane walked forward and gently pushed Lisbon against the wall. He licked her bottom lip begging for her to open her mouth a little bit and their tongues soon danced. Lisbon brought her arms around Jane's neck and brought him close, their bodies were as close as they could get. Lisbon pushed Jane up against her so the kiss could go deeper and she felt him get hard.

"Living room or bedroom?" Jane asked her.

"Bedroom." Lisbon said. Jane smiled into the kiss and walked backwards towards the bedroom not wanting to break the kiss. Jane tripped, fell, and landed on his back with Teresa on top of him. Teresa tried to hold in a laugh and she did so by kissing him.

"Can here be good?"Jane asked.

"Perfect."Lisbon said and kissed him again, while unbuttoning his shirt. Lisbon finally got his shirt off and flung it across the room. Jane smiled and unbuttoned her shirt and flung it towards the general direction she did. He unbuttoned her pants and threw them, then he took his pants off and threw them over his head and chuckled as they landed on the coffee table. He slid his boxers off and laid them down beside the couch. He slid her underwear down and parted her legs.

"Are you a hundred percent sure?"Jane asked Lisbon, and kissed when she nodded. Jane slid in causing Lisbon to release a moan. Jane stared at a slow and gentle pace until Teresa said, "Faster and Harder, babe, please."

Jane obeyed and went faster and they soon were at their climax.

"I'm almost there." Jane said, breaking their passionate kiss.

"Me, too," Lisbon replied, kissing him again.

 Jane thrust in one more time and Lisbon cried out, “Patrick!” followed by a moan.

Jane pulled out and cuddled Lisbon in his arms and right before they feel asleep, he murmured in her ear, "I love you, Teresa."

She kissed him before replying with, “I love you, too.”

Author's Note:

This chapter was brought to you by BriannaNorris...