16...💔..NO MORE💔 A LAN....💔

Start from the beginning

"Yes. For some purpose, Lan Wuxian had given up on the position of First Omega. And he is adamant in not staying the First Omega any more. So, the position now would belong to you.... "

Yao smiled. Finally, he got what was his. He thought. But he wasn't done with Wuxian yet. He smiled like an obedient kid, but Qiren was well aware how fake it was.

"Elder Shifu, all those years, I craved for my rightful position here in Cloud Recesses. I was the actual First Omega, but Wuxian didn't want to give up the prestigious title. And since, I consider Wuxian like my Xiao di, I never forced him to return what wasn't his in the first place. I was satisfied serving Lan clan with my every effort. I didn't need the tittle and recognition for that. Am not power hungry......like some... "

Qiren listened with a bored expression. Everyone knew how many times, Yao threw tantrums for First Omega tittle. Reprimanded Wuxian for not giving it to him. Complained and tried to manipulate the elders to give it to him. And now he was giving a speech of his modesty... Boring....

Yao continued...

"...... No one should be happier than me for ultimately getting my rightful position, but alas I am not. Because, I am getting it for all the wrong reasons, am getting it at the cost of the happiness of my brother, Mo Xuanyu..... It's breaking my heart.... "

Qiren furrowed his brow.

"What do mean? "

"Elder Shifu, you keep the information of every nook, each aspect of Lan clan Cloud Recesses..... Yet, you are unaware of the doings of your own young nephew, second Lan Jade Lan Wangji and the First Omega, wife of sect leader Lan Xichen, Lan Wuxian..... Their illegal adultery and alleged affair, sinful physical..... "

"What nonsense are you blabbering.... Are you even aware whom you are talking to!!!!.... You dare accuse Wangji & Wuxian of such adulteration in front of me!!! "

Qiren stood ferocious and roared. Yao instantly started bowing down and asking forgiveness.

"Apology, Lan elder, apology.... If you think I have offended you in any way, you can gravely punish me, but I won't retaliate from my words. Specially, when it involves my brother's life and happiness. You are the great Lan elder, am sure you will enquire thoroughly, before taking any decision..... Thank you for the title and position.... I shall wait for you to announce it publically.... I will take my leave..... "

Qiren was furious at Yao for such accusations, but he couldn't let go off such matters lightly. Yao had successfully planted a seed of suspicion in Qiren's mind, that was now going to take form of a poisonous plant. Qiren thought.

Where's there's smoke, there must be a source of flame....!!!

So, he decided to investigate the matter. He couldn't assign anyone else to investigate, because it was the matter of Lan clan's dignity, specially Lan family's prestige, reputation of a direct Lan Descendant, who was no less than his own nephew Lan Wangji and the most prestigious omega of Lan Sect, Lan Wuxian. So, he himself followed, both Wangji and Wuxian for the next few weeks and what he saw, made his heart cringe. His beloved nephew, Wangji and his pride of eyes Wuxian would do something likewise was out of even his merest imagination......