16...💔..NO MORE💔 A LAN....💔

Start from the beginning

"Zhangfu, are you still gonna punish me? "

Wangji smirked. And there wasn't any need of response, because Wuxian felt a tight grope on his butt cheeks, while Wangji roughly kissed his lips. Then he went down and bit all over Wuxian's throat, making bruises, red and purple rings on his fair skin.

"Qin Aide (my darling), Aaaaaahhhhhhh, what you doing..... "

"Removing all the stares of lusts and desires of others, you got since some days in Cloud Recesses...... "

"Wan jun (Beautiful one), I dressed only for your eyes..... "

"But the rest of the Cloud Recesses weren't blind..... They stared at you like you belonged to them. Tomorrow, when you will go around, these marks will scream, whom you belong? And pierce each lustful stares towards you...."

"And whom do I belong? Huh...? I didn't know, I belong to somebody now, aaaahhhhh, hhhhaaaaaa, sshhh, aaaahhhh..... "

Wuxian screamed and moaned, in both pain and pleasure, when Wangji spanked his butt cheeks and stroked his manhood, groping it tight... Wuxian quickly retaliated on his words....

"Ok, ok, Xiang Gong (husband), I was just teasing you. I belong to you... Solely you... I was just fooling around, ok.... I love you and only belong to you... Aaaaa, what was that for Dang JiaDe (master of this home) ? "

Wuxian moaned as Wangji bit his earlobes.

"Teasing your alpha, realising and confessing late and fooling around on Cloud Recesses...... Mmnnnnmnnn"

Wangji moaned, as Wuxian bit his ear lobes this time.... And nibbled his shoulder.... And that was just the start of a whole day that was spent in steamy sex session....... Rest, tease, play, sex, talk, discuss, back to sex.... Both were insatiable, like they were longing each other for ages...

But unknown to the new love birds, a renewed cyclone was being prepared to separate them.

💙💚💙💜💙💚💙💜💙💚💙💜💙💚

💙💚💙💜💙💚💙💜💙💚💙💜💙💚

"Sect Elder Qiren... You summoned me..."

Yao said kneeling down. Qiren frowned and looked at him.