16...💔..NO MORE💔 A LAN....💔

🤎
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🤎

Wangji kissed Wuxian deeply

Wangji kissed Wuxian deeply. Then he picked him up and laid him on the cot. He stared at the beautiful man lying and caressed him all over his body.

"You are beautiful my Omega".

Wuxian sat up and undid Wangji's robes. He caressed his broad chest, solid abdomen muscle.... Then he looked up, pouting.

"So are you, Wan-Jun (Graceful one). Lan Zhan, if you dare show what's mine, to anyone else.... I will cut off your manhood..... I swear... You are mine, these are all mine.... I am not letting anyone, even god snatch my only love in life.... You are mine, you are all mine. Mark my words...Every time, I love someone or something, they get snatched.... If someone snatches you, I shall kill myself... .... "

Wangji pulled and hugged his Wuxian tight. He didn't say anything, but his gesture was enough to convey Wuxian, that he could not even bear to hear a word of that kind, or of Wuxian going far from him.

Slowly Wangji laid down Wuxian, and started to kiss him lightly, while intently staring at his eyes. His (Wangji's) eyes had so much depth and in all those depth Wuxian could only see immense amount of pure love for himself. Wuxian could not bear it anymore. He pulled Wangji in his tight embrace. He was sniffing...

"Alpha, just stay like this for sometime. Just hold me in your embrace. Just let me feel your warmth, your love. Let me inhale your scent so deep that it reaches my soul.... I want to feel your protective arms around me, I want to hide in you..... I am tired of fighting, tied of pretending... So just hold me like this for some time... So that I can feel the peace of being in someone's heart... So that, my heart could feel that you are here. "

Wuxian was crying his heart's content. It was like his life's every pain had become unbearable and wanted to get washed with his tears, forever from his memories.... The pain of being accused and tried to be burnt alive, the pain of all the expectations and love, broken into pieces by his life's only love, the pain of his heart being pierced again and again with accusations, distrust, betrayal, rejection, mockery and being pushed to darkness... Wangji held Wuxian tight, silently caressing his back, calmly breathing.

Sometimes silence could make one fill so fulfilled, other's calm heart beats could swell the heart with assurance..... And Wangji's embrace did just that to Wuxian. He laid there in his warmth, with peace in heart.

After sometime, Wuxian stopped sobbing and rested calmly in Wangji's embrace, inhaling him, feeling him. Ultimately, content and pacified, he looked up with a mischievous grin.....