Shit!

...I get up and do the smartest thing ever I run the fuck away.To say he was pissed is a understatement he roars "ANGLE GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE" he said in his alpha tone.That makes me run ever faster I hear behind seconds later I'm tackled to the ground ready to feel the pain I don't he switched are positions.I feel his hot breath on my neck "kitten why did u run from me rejecting me is not a option!ur MINE!."
SHIT "I'm sorry I was just scared...can I get off of you?"he wispers in my ear "I kinda like this position"he said huskly in my ear.I felt all my blood rush to my cheeks i got up and so did he.he grabbed my waist "baby you don't know how long I've been waiting for your sexy ass you ain't going no where".I nod my head no way and hell I'm leaving this sex God as we head back to the house.He stops in his tracks I bite my lip I notice he has blue eyes. "Baby if you keep walking like that I'm going to mark then make love to u like no other" to say that didn't turn me the fuck on would be a god DAYUM lie.
Thank the moon goddess for this sexy thang DAYUM I didn't even ask him his name.I caught "umm what's ur name "he smirks "BLAZE " i say "BLAZE" I like the way his name sound when it rolled off my tongue. He growled lowly "don't do that"all of a sudden I feel my self being picked up and rushed to the house surprisingly it was empty.He takes me to my room how he knows where my room I'll ask later...
(HEY GUYS I WOULD REALLY LOVE IT IF U COMMENTED AND TELL UR FRIEND TO GIVE MY STORY A TRY)