Meeting my mate!

(6 MIN LATER)
I arrived at school of course all eyes on me I was walking through the hall I got some whistles.some comments like"Dayumm baby" and "dat ass doe" I mean not to be conceited but I have long black hair good curves a apple booty perfect size breast and brown eyes.i walk to my locker and of course my crazy best friend was there "Hey candy" her being her hugged me and grab my butt "Hey booi swear if i was dike i would totally try to get wit you".This is why she my best friend i grabbed my stuff and walked to first period.
(After 7 hours of boring ass school and hearing all the thirsty's talk about them want to be the king alphas mate)
When i get home i run upstairs to get ready and meet the alpha i mean hey who says u can't look good.
(10 min later after my shower)
I'm not the one to wear a lot of make up I put on some mascara and and some lip gloss to make my big lips pop.i put on a tight fitting dress it has a hole and the front to show my breast and I put on my black heels.i flipped my hair to the side and walked down stairs as I expected there where a lot of pack girls at the bottom talking and chattering and giggling. I sigh and walk down i see my father in the crowd and hug him "hi sweet heart the alpha king will be here in a minute" for some reason i felt really nerves."Oh okay" i tried to walk away and my dad grabbed my arm "honey stay by me".SHIT i smile and nod my head "okay dad" .my hearts goes faster i smell the most wonderful smell every like strawberrys and choclate."dad u smell that" he looks at me "no sweety but go follow that smell"i nod in follow i bump into someone sparks fly and when i look up to the sex god "mate" i wisper and he roars "MATE!...MINE" .WELL SHIT...