𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

Start from the beginning

They both reach to the ground and started to walk. Evelynn could see that it looks like a train station. Abandon one. "This place is abandon, Donnie?" She asked him. Donnie answered her question. 

"Yeah since me and my brothers were babies. My father found this place and made it our home ever since. Its a great place." He said while Evelynn smiled about it. "Can't wait to meet my family, Eve" Donnie asked her and can see she was excited. "Yes, I can't wait to meet them. Ever since you told me about your family. Makes me want to see them badly." Donnie smiled about her childish like act.

Both finally made it to his home and he turned around to look at her. "Wait here while I tell the others." He said and she nodded at him. Donnie entered his home and see his brother on the couch watching Crognard. Mikey's favorite show and actor.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. But.."Hey Don." Donnie jumped a little heard Leo's voice. Raph and Mikey turned towards Donnie and they looked kinda confused. "Did you need something Donnie?" Raph asked while eating his pizza. Donnie breathe in and breathe out. "Yeah i do. I want to tell you guys that. I lied about something. About leaving the lair."

Donnie said and Leo got mad suddenly. "I knew it that you were lying. So tell us now!" Leo demanded. Where Evelynn was, shook a bit when she heard Leo's outburst. "Tell us the truth Donnie. Or else I'll give you a fu-" "RAPHAEL!" Raph stopped when he heard Splinters voice and turned around.

"Language please. Not in my house. Do that while I am not here." He said and Raph stopped his swearing words. Donnie now can speak. "Well, the reason why I have been leaving the lair because.....I met a new friend since 3 months ago." He finally said it and everyone except Splinter looked at him confused and looked at each other.

But Mikey asked away. "Who is this new friend of your Donnie?" Mikey asked. Donnie looked at everyone and speak again. "Well, she's been my friend since I saved her..." Donnie said and of course.

"A GIRL!?" Everyone yelled about hearing a girl.

Donnie made an annoyed face. "Yes, its a girl. And she is a human. I saved her ever since i yelled at April that night. She was attacked by the Purple Dragons. Please. She's a very nice person. She is nothing like April. At all." He said and everyone looked at him that he met a new human friend without them. But Mikey spoked. "I wanna meet her." He said.

Donnie nodded. "I will, besides, she's here in the lair." He said and Raph and Leo yelled. "YOU BROUGHT HER HERE!!??" They yelled at him. "Yes I did, now let me get her." Donnie said.

Mikey snorted at the words and said. "That's what she said." He said jokingly. Everyone looked at him of where did he get that from. Donnie shook his head and went to Evelynn who was poorly waiting for him. "You can come in now, Evey." He said with her nickname nicely and sweetly. Evelynn looked up at him and smiled. he helped her up into his home and walked in.

Now finally seeing his family. She can see who is who. Raph is the red, Leo is the blue, and lastly Mikey is the orange. 

The boys sees the girl walked in. Now finding her she looks really beautiful with her raven black hair and milky peach skin she had. And dark shiny blue eyes. They see her she looked really nervous and raised her hand up waving. "Hello. My name is Evelynn Anniston. I've been a friend of your brother since 3 months ago. And it is nice finally meet you all." She said in a greeting voice.

Donnie smiled at her act towards his family. Mikey walked up to her and waved at her. "Hi, I'm Mikey, for short. Its nice to meet you." He greeted. Evelynn finally smiled normally.

Raph and Leo went up to her finally greeted themselves to her. Donnie was finally happy. So was Evelynn.

Splinter came up to his four sons and Evelynn. And looked down on her and smiled. "It is nice to finally meet you, Ms. Anniston. I am Hamato Yoshi. But call me Splinter." Splinter greeted Evelynn and she smiled at him. She bowed in traditional way to him. And Splinter also bowed at her.

Evelynn and Donnie have their relief in their chest now they won't keep the secret from them anymore.

Days, weeks turns into months. And now to 8 months since Evelynn met Donnie and then his family.

She finally got along with his brothers and his father. Raph and her have a little something in common. Attitudes. But she doesn't show it that much. Only when someone messes with her or talks about her. Leo and her are a bit alike that they are patient and generous. Finally Mikey and her have something in common. Of course dancing and music. But she's a little off about being a goofball. Whenever she wants to be. But finds Mikey cute when he goofs off and play pranks on his brothers.

For Splinter and her. She finds him as a father figure. Even though she has a very cool, hard working dad. She loves them both. She loves all of them.

Casey finally told the guys she and Casey know each other since childhood life and act like siblings.

Raph finds it funny cause both have special sibling bonds even though their friends. Leo finds it amazing cause he never knew that could happen. Mikey finds it cool and wished he had something like that.

Donnie already knew that of course. And Splinter was kinda jealous of them. But was happy about it.

Evelynn was now part of the Hamato clan and the family. And she was really happy about it.

FINALLY!!! Yaaay they made it. I know some of you people love April but I actually hate her. I did liked her before. But I started to hate her when she treats Donnie liked trash sometimes. Like its not right. Even when she kissed him and just left it like that. Uh uh hell no. Not my Donnie-bear. Do some of you agree or not. Just say it in the comments guys. And vote on this please. See ya in the next chapter bye.

Words: 1788