Prologue

Prologue

"Looks like my pretty-handsome daughter is ready for her graduation tomorrow"

"Mom!" Ryujin runs to her beloved mother, who looks proud of her, standing by the entrance of her room.

"Awe~ How did our baby ryuddaeng grown up so fast like this?" Her mother said while their having a warm hug together

"Why? Dont you like the ryuddaeng you're hugging right now?" With her sparkling eyes, she asked her mother. While ending their warm embrace, her mother said, "Aish- Go to bed already, you dont wanna ba late tommorow, don't you?"

"Ok... ok... Goodnight!"

"Goodni-" her mother was about to leave her room but she was stopped by ryujin

"Um mom!" her mother looked back at her

"Promise me you will be there ok?"

"Mhmm~ i promisee"

~~~~~

Ryujins POV

"Ryujin-ah!!!! Here!!!" Chaeryeong yelled from the bottom of her lungs because there was a noisy crowd at their universities' gymnasium.

"Yah~ Lower your voice" i said while taking a seat on our my designated place.

"And how can i lower my voice, when those chitchat mouth's are so loud" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes

"Oh~ for godsake" i rolled my eyes too why not

Eomma will be following the graduations ceremony, she said she have to buy some stuffs to give to me after my graduation guess what im so lucky- but not that lucky? Huh? We are singing the national anthem for now, still mom haven't arrived yet.

One hour later mom where are you, ive been looking around, checking if she's already here- still she's not here. Again. They are announcing already the candidates for graduate degrees. Im not pretty sure im there but u know what i mean.

"YES!! SHIN!! RYU!! JIN!!!!" yeah, chaeryeong is like that, shes the one who cheers me a lot in school.

Anyways, yeah I went up to that big stage without any support of my parents, again for the second time. If my dad refused that business trip in Jeju then well he have been here supporting me, ledding me to the stage to get my diploma, but here I am still strong and brave without any of their support , well i guess I'll just consider the support of my friend's.

"Oh, Btw Ryujin-ah where is Lia?" Chaeryeong asked

"Oh Lia? Isn't she here al-" i was cutted by my childhood friend guess who it is -_-

"Im sorry im late, the make up artist gotta be kidding me like, shes been putting so much powder on my presious face, ugh i kinda hate this day a bit" Lia almost rap what she said with an annoyed-face and rolled her eyes

"You should've called Yuna to do your make up" i replied to her "oh you mean your sister? No thanks" she smiled at me with a mean face i think shes a mood maker?

"That make-up artist made you pretty though your kinda mean and specially 'late' for today's graduation" i stated while focusing on the ceremony

"F.O.A thanks for the compliment, S.O.A im just stating a fact because that ewie wetty-"

"Shh.. Shh.. Shhhh- enough you should listen to the principal's speech" i immediatly stop her from talking because shes not gonna stop until some of the faculty members beside us will notice her.