disrespect

it's the next day, after you guys did the dirty once again🙄

"hey baby" draco says in a sleepy voice, "what time is it?"

you groan and turn to look at the clock, 9:46am, you sit up super fast. today was a monday you had classes to get to,

"ITS 9:46 DRACO GET UP"

you pull his ass out of bed and go run back to your dorm to get changed quickly. you run to your class not bothering to wait for draco, your grades were starting to slip. you got to class late and professor lupin says

"mrs. y/n y/ln. where have you been? class started 36 minutes ago!"

you apologize and go to your seat. 20 minutes later draco casually strolls into class glares at professor lupin and sits down by you.

"psst. pssttttt. hey! hey baby" draco says

you look over at him and glare, you snap your head back to your side. he reaches out and grabs your face pulling your faces centimeters away from eachother, you feel his hot breath on your neck, he goes toward your ear and whispers

"watch it y/n. i can make you limp when you walk. remember that?"

you feel your cheeks getting hot, but you weren't letting him get away with this. you turn your head back once again. but instead to him grabbing your face you feel a hand snake from your waist to your thighs. you shudder, having flashbacks from last night. he starts grabbing your leg and moving closer and closer. he motions for you to go meet him outside. he promptly gets up and walks out. 5 minutes later you ask to go the bathroom. you find draco around the corridor waiting.

"i knew you'd come. my slut is always here to please me" draco says

you go into a empty classroom he sits in a chair while you sit on his lap, you start making out. his kisses more hungry, so you start slowly grinding on him while you makeout. he lets out a small grunt, his hand snake down to your hips and he helps you grind, you feel his erection as you grind against him. you feel it, your bodies both crave each other so badly. he starts unbuckling his pants and motions for you to come back and sit down. you slowly go down, trying to adjust to every inch. he helps you go up and down getting faster and faster. this time feels so much more important then the others. he flips you onto the desk and starts off slower, you let out a small moan.

"your not supposed to make a sound."

he starts going faster making the desk shake with you on it. you start whimpering and he slaps your ass, leaving a hand mark. he pulls your hair back with one hand and takes total control of you. your completely helpless.

"can't handle it all?" he says

you look back at him and he sees the sweat on your face.

"i- ii i can han-ddle it" you say

he grabs your face and says

"then stop whimpering. if you think this is bad wait until we go back to my dorm."

you moan feeling your climax coming, he can feel you about to climax but he switches positions right before. he goes even faster, even harder. you cum, but he hasn't yet so you keep going you feel him squirm and you make eye contact. you give him a smile and feel him cum.

"fuckk" he says

he sees the makeup smeared on your face and the sweat in your hair.

"darling why don't you clean yourself up and get back to class"

you get dressed and go to the bathroom, you did your makeup quickly but your wobbling and limping, you walk back into professor lupins class 15 minutes later.

"dear merlin y/n!, another 15 minutes out of class." professor lupin says

"i'm sorry professor i don't feel the best today"

he gives you a strange look and you go back to sit down. your legs are shaking, draco comes back in too and sits by you. he starts rubbing your leg

"i told you. don't test me."