☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
★°★°★
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

the brunette was practically vibrating with excitement as she stood in front of renjun's apartment. though he lived with three other streamers, they weren't on gyuri's mind.

she had been on her way home from the suh residence when she saw a sign labeled "KITTENS". at first she was suspicious, for obvious reasons, but then she thought what the hell? and followed the arrows to an abandoned suv on the side of a dirt road with the trunk open wide. there was no human in sight, and that made her nervous.

gyuri stayed in her car and locked the doors. she was not planning to get out but decided to drive close enough to the suv so that when she lifted herself in her seat, her eyes fell on an open box of baby kittens. a gasp slipped past her lips and she immediately texted the first cat person that came to mind: renjun.

and thus, gyuri and renjun sat in her car with the radio on low.

when the brunette first saw the pretty pink-haired boy, she couldn't help but aww. he wore a pair of glasses that fit his face well. it was clear to her how when viewers saw him, they saw a lil soft boi. the girl now knew his true personality, but when she saw him with his cute hair and stunning glasses, she was sure she'd simp at any given moment.

renjun played on his phone while gyuri drove. she wasn't really sure what to say, and that led to some awkward silence on her part. the boy didn't really care.

"sooooo..." the girl tried, "should i say it's an honor to have you in my car?"

a light giggle floated her way, and gyuri turned for a second to see the streamer with his head tossed back against the seat. renjun sighed and flipped his phone into his lap.

"i guess? is this weird? i feel like this is weird."

the brunette snorted and twisted her fingers around the wheel. "pleeease. you're the first member of the imposter gang i've actually hung out with. i was surprised you even considered joining."

renjun leaned into the seat and rolled his head to face the girl driving. "you practically bribed me with kittens. how could i say no?"

gyuri shrugged, unsure of how to rebut that. the rest of the ride was filled with casual conversation that the brunette found enduring.

it was strange seeing how different renjun was in reality versus behind a screen. she'd met him as a sensitive softie or just a savage, but now he was different-a mix. she liked spending time with this side of renjun.

"oKAY!" the girl suddenly yelled, causing the boy beside her to flinch harshly. gyuri couldn't hold her loud laughs as renjun glared her way.

"goD, you're just as bad as the others. iM SENSITIVE" he tried, but the brunette just kept chuckling. "well, we're here, so."

"here?" renjun stretched his neck to try and get a better look at the creepy-looking car. "... this place?" he repeated after a second, and gyuri hummed while unbuckling herself.

"yeah, i think tf not. this place SCREAMS murderer hiding behind the trees." the girl ignored him and reached into the back seat, where she happened to have a trusty baseball bat.

the boy stared at her with furrowed brows. "uhh why do you have a bat?"

gyuri glanced up with a natural shrug, "my sister used to play softball."

"wait, you have a sister?"

"i have two."

"why didn't you tell us?" gyuri straightened in her seat, fingers wrapped tightly around the handle of the bat. "uM stranger danger?"