Chapter 1; chaotic lunches

Editor for this book- 0brideofchucky0

Hey! Thanks for deciding to read this. I'm just here to say really quickly:

I DO NOT THINK MARK AND ETHAN ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!

I do not support or condone people who take ships too far but I do think shipping real people is okay

As long as your not taking it too far and making it really inappropriate then you should be able to do whatever

So please no arguments over real person shipping 😅

Also, 110% respect Amy, this is just for entertainment and fun

If you know me from my previous fanfic, Definitely Okay, glad you decided to check this out!

And there will be typos. I try to fix the ones I see, but mistakes are inevitable.

SINCE IT SEEMS LIKE I HAVE TO MAKE THIS CLEAR EVERY TIME: MOMIPLIER ISNT IN THIS BOOK!!! MARKS MOM IS JUST SOME RANDO PERSON I MADE UP

Quick warning there will be ⚠️homophobia⚠️ in this so if that triggers you you might wanna go check out my other books.

***********************

Mark's pov

I pull up to Rachel's house, texting her that I'm outside.

She soon comes running out, bag over her shoulder, and brown hair flying everywhere.

She gets in the front seat, shoving her bag on the ground.

"What's up, Markimoo?" She asks, smirking.

"Someone woke up late?" I ask, heading to Jack's house.

"Maybe a little. I was busy working in my lines."

Rachel did theater. She was a really good actress.

We finally get to Jack's house, and he gets in the back seat, greeting both of us.

"Can I dj? I made a fire playlist last night." Jack asks, loudly.

"Go for it. I doubt Ethan's gonna want to play anything anyway." I say as we drive to Ethan's house.

Everyday I picked up all of my friends and we went to school. Then we'd go eat somewhere or hang out at someone's house.

Once we got Ethan I took us to school.

^^^

Once the 7th hour bell rings everyone piles out of the school.

I stay and wait by the lockers for Jack, Ethan and Jimmy.

Once we're all here, we get in my car.

Jimmy was already going on about something that happened earlier today.

"Alright where we headed?" I ask then, starting up my car.

"COFFEE SHOP!" Jack yells.

"Coffee shop! Coffee shop! Coffee shop!" They all say in unison.

I laugh, shaking my head and driving in the direction of the coffee shop.

"I'mma get a huge coffee!" Jimmy yells adding a weird sound to statement.

"Aw hell yeah! Time to go caffeine crazy!" Ethan says making me laugh.

We finally get to the cafe, entering and sitting down in a corner.

It smelled really good in here. Like cinnamon and toast.

Our waiter soon comes to serve us.

He looked around our age with piercing blue eyes and brunette hair. Something about him made me feel weird, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Hey I have a quick question," Ethan says to the waiter. I could see his name was Zac.

"Uh, I have a severe peanut allergy. Is there anything on the menu that I should avoid?" Ethan asks.

"Here at Sandy's Sugar Cookies we strive to make sure everyone can enjoy our food. We are peanut free, gluten free, and vegan."

"Woah," Ethan says looking down at his menu.

"Is it made from humans?" Jack asks skeptically.

Zac chuckles and shakes his head. "I guess you'll have to try it to find out." He jokes.

We all place our orders and our conversation starts back up.

"Last week I went to a cafe and the cookies were hard." Jack comments.

"That's what she said," Jimmy says causing the whole table to start laughing.

"You guys suck," Jack says rolling his eyes.

I start laughing, knowing that Jimmy was going to say it again.

"That's-"

"No," Jack interrupts.

"What-"

"Jimmy, don't,"

"She-" Jimmy giggles between his words.

"Shut up,"

"Said,"

Jack groans and slams his head against the table while me, Jimmy and Ethan laughing.

Zac brings our meals, mine being a simple coffee with a soft pretzel, Jack got cupcake and a coffee, Ethan got a tea and a soft pretzel, and Jimmy got a cupcake and a cookie.

We had a seat by the window, so I could see people walking around the busy streets.

A mom, walking with a stroller. A couple jogging.

I look back at our table, Jack and Jimmy talking about something random.

I notice Ethan was quiet, so I decided to start a conversation.

"Hey, Ethan," I say a small smirk on my lips.

He puts down his drink and looks at me.

"You close?" I ask him, to which he starts laughing.

It was a inside joke we had. Basically he was trying to teach my how to make pretzels and I got a little.. excitable with the dough.

"Ew! Nooo!" Ethan exclaims, slumping in his seat.

Jimmy takes hint of our conversation and starts joining on to my comment.

Eventually the whole table was either screaming, laughing, or wheezing.

"Uh, you guys are being a little loud, would you like me to bring you a bill?" A different waiter says.

"Oh, uh, sure."

Once she leaves we all burst out laughing again.

"I think we just got kicked out." Jack says between laughter.

"That's a first." I say, laughing.