"Thanks, your so much better than Lee up there." Jiwon nodded her head in Hyunjae's direction.

Younghoon scoffed. "And you just realized?"

They got to Hyunjae's office, settling down and displaying his precious mementos carefully around the room.

"Hey hey! Careful with that plaque Kim! And you too Chae! That vase was there if I need to chuck it at someone!"

Jiwon and Younghoon glanced at each other, rolling their eyes.

"Alrighty, you do it yourself. I'll just go to some assistant-y things while he guards your office."

"Hey, okay fine, I won't be picky, just help me out okay?" Hyunjae sighed in defeat.

"I'll help you out, after I visit Yuna. Besides, pretty sure Yujin's already over there stealing glances at her cousin right now."

Younghoon laughed. "Shes all smitten, it's hilarious."

They left the room, laughing, leaving a confused Hyunjae behind.

"W-wait, aren't you gonna help me?"

-

"So.. what's your number? You know, I'm a police. It's for, you know, safety precautions. Because you're basically the current President's son-"

Yuna, Jiwon, and Younghoon stared at the rambling Yujin. "She definitely likes him." Yuna whispered. "It's so obvious it's funny."

Younghoon nodded. "For real."

After Yujin got out of the room, she was basically jumping. "OH MY GOSH HE'S CUTER IN REAL LIFE!"

"Nice, now get back to headquarters, you don't even work here." Jiwon said, crossing her arms.

"Oh just you wait, being Hak's future girlfriend might as well be an occupation here." Yujin said all smitten making Younghoon gag in disgust. "Yeah no, you can go now."

Yujin pouted at him before stomping off.

"Hey guys! get over here!" Hyunjae said waving them over.

Yuna's eyes lit up. "Hyunjae!" She waved at him, a bright smile on her face.

He flashed a quick smile before grabbing the two and closing the door behind him.

Yuna looked down in disappointment. Maybe he just wasn't interested.

"Hey, do you know that officer girl? She's kinda weird, huh." Haknyeon said, scratching his head sliding besides her.

Yuna looked up, smirking at him. "Nah, I think you two would be pretty cute."

-

"So that's basically it." Hyunjae clasped his hands together, looking at the two people in front of him for any reactions.

"We just got these jobs today. Do you want to get fired right away or something?" Younghoon said, annoyed by the stupid idea.

"Look, the President is FINALLY busy. Me and Jiwon sneak in, look for any evidence, and sneak out. He attended that meeting and our client, no, culprit, did too. He could be the one."

"How do you not know your clients?" Jiwon said, confusion in her face.

"We like to give our customers privacy, you know?" He shrugged. "Ask my dad, it was some policy of his."

The two across from Hyunjae groaned. "Well then, what do I do?" Younghoon said, crossing his arms.

"Watch the door. Wear an ear-piece and tell us if anyone is approaching." Hyunjae said. "It's an important job, don't mess it up."

"You got it boss." Younghoon grumbled.

"Shall we?" Hyunjae said opening the door of his office, out to the hallways.

"We shall." Jiwon said smiling.

-

"All that pick-locking and there's literally nothing here." Jiwon said, rifling through stacks of useless, political papers.

"Keep searching. Anyone coming Hoon?" Hyunjae said while quickly checking through drawers and cabinets.

"Nope. And don't call me that, Jae." Younghoon's voice crackled from the earpiece.

Jiwon chuckled. "You two are always so salty-"

"Oh shoot! Someone's coming!" Younghoon yelled into the earpiece, making Hyunjae and Jiwon jump.

Footsteps echoed from the hallway, the doorknob clicking. The two glanced at each other in worry.

The door opened, the President humming. He grabbed a folder, which Jiwon had already gone through, off of his desk, and turned to leave.

He stopped in the middle of his tracks, looking over the room. He narrowed his eyes, before he stepped out of the room, clicking the lock behind him.

Hyunjae let a sigh leave his mouth, as he stared at the girl in-between his arms, her back against the wall.

She was glancing at the door, relief written all over her face.

They were behind a large cabinet, the two of them shielded from view.

Hyunjae gulped, averting his eyes. He had just noticed the shirt she was wearing. It's material was silvery and silky, slightly shimmering. The neckline ran just below her collarbones, displaying it like a piece of art.

Her eyes were glowing in the dim light and her tiny figure looked adorable in-between his arms. Her hair framed her face effortlessly as strands fell out of her messy ponytail.

Before he knew it, he was blushing, trying to look anywhere else but at the girl in front of him.

"Since when had you gotten so attractive, Assistant Chae?"

Jiwon looked up at him in surprise. "I-i don't know?" She was surprised by the sudden decrease in proximity, they're noses almost touching.

"Y'all do know I'm still here right?"