𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

Start from the beginning

her eyes fluttered open. "hey, arvin," she said sleepily. "you back?"

"yeah," said arvin, trying to discreetly wipe his tears away as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. "just got in." 

"is that your daddy's gun?" asked calypso, rubbing her eyes.

"uh..." arvin tried to put it away, but she was wide awake.

she sat up indian style in the bed and motioned that he should do the same, so he mirrored her position. 

"arvin," she said softly, "i always knew this was going to happen."

"what was going to happen?" asked arvin, praying she would go back to sleep so he wouldn't have to tell her goodbye.

"you were going to kill teagarden," she said bluntly. "i'd do the same, if he'd done it to my sister."

"you would?" asked arvin, taken aback.

calypso nodded. "i used to want to kill my father. for what he did to me. hell, i still kinda do. but that was different. no matter what he did to me, he's my dad. but teagarden's not your blood. even if he didn't put that noose around her neck, he's the reason lenora's dead. it's justice."

"kinda what i figured, darlin'," said arvin, managing a weak chuckle. "he started this fight, now i've gotta finish it."

"we," corrected calypso. "we've gotta finish it."

"calypso," he began gently.

"did you think i'd let you go without me?" she asked. "look, arvin, i want that son of a bitch dead almost as much as you do. do you really wanna do the job alone? besides, there's nothing for me here."

"but if we get caught, it'll turn your whole life upside down," said arvin. "look, i don't have a future. plain and simple. i'm gonna be layin' asphalt until i die. and i'm fine with that. but you, you have a future. i see the way you look at that postcard. if we get caught, all that goes down the drain for you. i don't wanna be the reason you're cooped up in a jail cell for the rest of your life, darlin'."

"we won't get caught," said calypso, like she was begging. "look, when are you gonna get it? you're my future. nothing i ever do is gonna mean anything unless you're there with me." a tear ran down her face. "i love you, arvin."

"i love you too, darlin'," said arvin, his voice cracking.

he leaned forward and kissed her, cupping her face in one hand and placing the other on her waist. the kiss grew hungrier, more urgent. arvin shifted so he was sitting on the edge of the bed, and calypso moved to straddle him. as soon as she settled in his lap, his tongue slipped into her mouth, and he explored every inch of the familiar territory as though he was tasting it for the first time.

calypso felt arvin's tongue slip between her lips, and she tentatively ground herself against him. 

he broke the kiss, and their foreheads touched as they panted.

"darlin'," he said. "do you want this? i need to know that you truly want this."

"i want this more than anything, arvin," she said, and she meant it. "do you want this?"

"i've wanted this since you first got into my truck," he said. "i love you, calypso."

warmth spread throughout her body at the words. "i love you too, arvin," she said, barely managing to get the words out before his lips were on hers again. 

***sex scene***

she resumed her actions, rubbing herself against his clothed dick. he groaned and bucked his hips up, and she let out a moan as his jeans rubbed her covered clit. he rolled them over so they were laying down, him on top of her, and kissed down her neck until he found her sweet spot and sucked a purple hickey onto it.  he sat up and admired his handiwork as he took off his shirt. she was the one who broke the kiss this time to look at his chiseled torso, defined just enough to be perfectly muscular but not unnaturally so. she couldn't help but run a finger down his abs, marveling at how cut they were. 

he let out a low chuckle that had her rubbing her thighs together and pushed her shirt up around her hips, revealing her white bikini-style underwear and the wet spot she'd made in them. 

"you know i love it when you wear my shirts," he whispered in her ear. "but i think it's time we take this one off." 

before she could even reply, he was pulling it over her head. her nipples hardened in the cold air, and she let out a shiver. arvin flicked her nipple with his tongue experimentally, smirking when she jolted underneath him. he kitten licked it and rolled the other between his fingers before switching until she was squirming underneath him, jutting her hips up to try and gain some friction where she needed him most. he continued to tease her nipples as his other hand traveled down and began to rub her pussy with his palm through her panties.

she gasped and frantically rubbed herself against his hand, moaning as she finally got some relief. no one had ever gone through this much foreplay with her before, and she was loving every minute of it. it was as if arvin already knew everything about her body, which strings to pluck and which chords to strike. his fingers dipped teasingly below the waistband of her panties, and she dug her nails into his back in anticipation.

one slender finger swirled around her hole lightly to collect the juices that had gathered there, and she moaned at the feeling. he swirled the moisture around her clit, and she practically melted into him. all too soon, he removed his finger, but it was soon replaced with his tongue. he licked every inch of her throbbing pussy, and she clapped a hand over her mouth to avoid moaning too loud. no one had ever gone down on her this well before, and she knew she was done for when he began to lick and suck her clit roughly and pump two fingers in and out of her. she had just enough time to grab a pillow and put it over to face to muffle her voice as she came with a scream, her orgasm crashing down on her. she could feel her pussy pulse around arvin's fingers, and she writhed underneath him as his forearm held her down by her hips so he could help her finish the orgasm.

he got up, lips dripping with her juices, and kissed her. calypso had never tasted herself this vividly before, and she liked it. she went to unbuckle arvin's belt, but he stopped her.

"tonight is about you," he said huskily.

he undid his belt and took off his pants and boxers, hard dick slapping against his stomach. calypso let out a moan at the sight. he rubbed the head of his rock-hard cock along her still-sensitive pussy before slowly pushing in, filling her up like no one ever had. he quickly put a hand over her mouth when he saw her about to moan, and began moving. he started out slow, but gradually increased his speed until he was going inhumanly fast, her eyes rolling back up into her head as she neared the second orgasm of the night. she grabbed one of his hands and put it around her neck. he let out a chuckle, not even tired from pounding into her pussy, and gently squeezed the sides of her neck just enough to restrict her breath slightly. his thrusts grew more erratic, and he reached a hand down to rub at her clit and sped up. she came just before he did, seeing stars as she was thrown off the edge, and he did the same as her soaking walls squeezed his cock. he pulled out  and came on her stomach, not wanting to take any chances.

arvin quickly got up and grabbed a towel, wiping off her stomach gently as she lay recuperating from her orgasm. he put on his underwear and helped her get her arms through his t-shirt. she was still halfway dazed, so he climbed into bed and covered them both up, knowing that his revenge could wait until morning as she mumbled a hazy "i love you" and cuddled up against his chest.