She made it and gave the punishment, which is a weight, to Kirsten.

-another time skip-

"Baby can I have a kiss?" I asked Crawford.

"No way! It's not allowed!" He said as I whined and asked why.

"What is she trying to do?" Jake asked as he walked up with the camera. "She's trying to give me a kiss!" Crawford said. "I can't I'm trying to be unbiased!" He added.

"Do you have magic kisses or something!?" I asked making Crawford say he does. I rolled my eyes, sad cause I wanted a kiss.

-another time skip-

It's been a few hours and Franny and Jazmine are off, Tara, Kirsten, and datrie have weights, Kirsten has two of them, and datrie is also wearing a hoodie and a hat, and has a bag of ice water.

We were onto another challenge where we eat a fruit by the foot without our hands, which Tara ended up winning and she chose me to have the weight.

Crawford handed me the weight and I could already tell it's almost my time.

The weight was hella slowing me down and I hated it.

"I think I'm done!" I said. "You're done??" Jake asked making me repeat myself.

"No!! Babe!!" Crawford yelled making me repeat myself a couple more times.

"This is bringing me down!!" I yelled, referring to the stupid ass weight in my hands. "Baby! You need to win this money for us!! This is for us!!" Crawford said but I couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't go on!!" I yelled. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yea I think I'm done." I sighed. "100%"

"Yea I'm done you guys." I sighed as I stopped jumping and put the weight down. "I literally can't walk!" I said as Crawford grabbed my hand, helping me off the trampoline.

"Oh my god!!" I said as my legs felt like jello and I started walking hella funky. Crawford made fun of me as I just laughed my ass off.

"Baby come here, I'll give you a hug now!" Crawford said making me smile. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek softly as I said thank you with a smile.

We pulled away and I tripped over the trampoline, almost bringing Crawford down with me before I hit the ground, laughing my ass off again.

Crawford almost fell on top of me which made it ten times more funny.

I stood up, still laughing as I walked to where JC and them were sitting. "Baby you good?" Crawford asked. "Yea I'm good!" I said, calming down a little bit.

Crawford pulled me into another hug, kissing my cheek again as I wrapped my arms around him, taking in his pretty scent.

"If only someone would let the tired girl sit on the chair!" Crawford said towards JC who sighed and got up. I thanked him and sat down, Crawford sitting down on the arm of it.

He interviewed me, asking me if I felt I did good on my performance, asking me who I think is gonna win, which I said Datrie because she's going fucking ham, like she is not moving.

"Also! Side...can I borrow 5,000 dollars from you please?" Crawford asked. "Why??" I replied.

"I don't have it, and I thought you were gonna win!" He said making me laugh. "Oh and you thought I was gonna win and you could keep it??" I laughed.

As Crawford was saying something the arm of the chair, where Crawford was sitting, broke making Crawford fall and totally elbow me in the boob.

I grabbed my boob in pain, tears filling my eyes in a mixture of laughter and pain.

Everyone was yelling as I was laughing, explaining that he just elbowed me in the boob before Crawford asked if I was good, to which I replied yes because the pain went away.

I was still crying because it hurt so bad when Crawford was joking about being single and asking me for 5 grand again.

-another time skip-

I flopped onto our bed, sighing loudly because I was tired as hell.

"Baby I'm so tired." I whined as Crawford got ready for bed behind me. "Go to sleep baby." He said softly making me smile before reaching under my pillow, making sure Corey was there.

I reached farther under my pillow, moving my hand around everywhere, my heart rate speeding up as I couldn't find him.

"Baby?? Where's Corey?" I asked as I sat up and moved mine and Crawford's pillow. "I didn't touch him, so he shouldn't have moved." Crawford said as he walked over and started helping me find him.

I felt tears fill my eyes as I searched all over our room. "Where is he!?" I asked more to myself as I checked under the bed, between the bed and the wall, between the bed and my nightstand.

I started freaking out, digging through our laundry, looking everywhere before there was a knock at our bedroom door.

I opened it and saw Oscar standing there with Corey, well- it was part of Corey.

"I found Barrie with this, I don't know how he got it, but this is all I got from him." Oscar said softly.

I didn't say anything, I just slowly took the chewed up little bits of the koala and collapsed.

Crawford and Oscar both quickly came to my sides where I just started sobbing. "I can't sleep without him, I-I can't." I sobbed.

"Baby, it'll be ok, we can get a new one." Crawford said. "No!! There's only one, I bought this off Amazon when the Australia fires were happening and it was the last one because I knew I was gonna give it to Corey some day. I can't get another one!!" I sobbed even harder.

"Fuck!!" I yelled as I leaned forward, sobbing as Crawford and Oscar just rubbed my back.

Someone got up and walked away before I was pulled up. "Baby, here." Crawford said, handing me the blue teddy bear that one of Crawford's fans sent him.

"No baby that's yours." I said, pushing it away. "Cameron, take the bear." Crawford said making me look at him. I took the bear and looked down at it, smiling as I felt it's soft blue fur.

I pulled it into my chest, holding it tightly as Oscar said goodnight and left, shutting the door behind him.

I leaned back into Crawford's chest, letting him hold me, smiling softly as he kissed my head.

I apologized making Crawford say it was ok before we got back into the bed, me taking a while to fall asleep but it happened.