Part 11

Welp, well come to this I don't if I'm doing good Or bad welp few people are reading this at least I guess.

   "Wolfie don't put yourself down like that, it hurts but your a amazing person you know that, and also I believe they'll understand. Would like to tell much of the story you are ok with sharing?" I asked and made sure I say the right thing, because I really want to help her feel better about her self.

     "O-ok *sniff* well we were at Freddy faze bear pizzeria a-at our parents friends son birthday p-party. We ran of away the group e-exploring, wel-l we got separated... I found them corner by Wi-illam af-fton.

   I stood there in fe-ear, I DID NOTHING I-I JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED THEM DI-IE I COULD OF ANYTHING LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT I DIDN'T." Wolfie cried out with every emotion she had stored up.

   "Wolfie it wasn't your fault you were a kid, and I promise we will find them." I empathize with her to make her feel better. "B-but..." she resisted. "No buts. Now stand up and let's go find your missing friend." I consoled giving my hand to her.

   Wolfie wiped her tears away and grabbed my hand. And stood up and hugged me. I was shocked a little but hugged back. "Thank you" she said with a voice I feel that's filled with genuine happiness.

  "Glad I helped." I replied and we both let go. "Well sorry to ruin the moment, but I believe there's a why you can find your friend." Molten says shocking us both.

  Welp your going to find out what it is next chapter, well are you surprised that posted this sooner than normal are ya? Well have a good day guys, gals and non-binary pals.