V-Guide: 7 Tridents' General

V-Guide or Viramoureux Guide will be your guide through my stories. 7 Tridents' Generals are segmented according to their characteristics and impact. Although they are still the same and should equally be treated as they have their own powers to seduce a particular reader.

 Here is the explanation of my Great 7 Generals and their class.

||V-Guide: Classes List||

▬▬ι══════════════════════════════════ι▬▬

[𝕬𝖞𝖎 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘]

General of SciLove. This Class is a duology type made for you to feel butterflies in your stomach. This would be epistolary.

🔱Second Lead Syndrome🔱

[𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖑𝖗𝖞 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘]

General of Tragic. This Class is made for you to leave an impact and would open your eyes into reality. Crying is normal in this class.

🔱Dreamt Of Rain🔱
🔱Too Late🔱

[𝕯𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖘𝖓𝖎 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘]

General of Faith. This Class is made for you. Yes, this is full of testimonies on How God works, miracley (don't mind my new word). All stories are in crafting.

🔱Revive Me, Please🔱
🔱Reasons Of The Passersby🔱
🔱2x2🔱
🔱What Day Is Tomorrow?🔱
🔱Blind, Deaf & Mute🔱
🔱What If🔱

[𝕯𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘]

General of Fantasy. This Class is made for you to explore the other side of the world. The things that do not usually exist.

🔱The Tales Of Fiction🔱

[____ 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘]

̴̛̯͓͉̺̙͙͈́͐͗̉̀͑͑̐̈̽͘̚G̶̦͖̭͋̒̍̏͂̈͂͘ẹ̵̡̢̡̦͎͔̬͍̖̗̎̄̌̓̄́̍̂̑̉̊̈̕͝͝n̵̡̢̡̨̧͓̦̰̝̬̹͍̺͈̣̄e̴̲̤̣͖̍́̇͒̌̏̅́̿͌̈́̓͜r̵̲̻̖̣̼̘̺̖͖̦̪̂̌ͅã̷̡̛͔̺̗̂̉͋̃͐̀͑̕͝l̴̢͈̰̖͓̘̪̹̜̼̗̓͂̾̿͒̇́͜ ̶̝̣̫̯̙͙̲̺͕̫̰͔̪̅̚͠o̸̧̲̗̥̿͆̆̿̚̚̚̕f̷̥͕̻̬̱̪͔̤̦͚̓̃ ̷̧̣̦̳͓̰͇̣̱̪̪̿̈́͆͌̚G̵̢̩̜̭͎͎̫̫̰̖̜̥̓̅̽̅͌̑ͅä̵̫͍͋͠m̴̛͎̋ï̴͉͔͓͚͔̜͓̦̜̘̝͙͋͆̍͒̽͋͌̄͋͊̽͘͘ͅņ̶̫͈͉͙͙̬̼̘͚̠̦͌̄̇̃͌̀͘͘͠g̶̫͇̗̩͓͕̮͙̀̓̄̾̍̅͊̈́̑͛ ̸̡̧̨̛̗̳̙͇͓͓̝̤̮̺̎́̃͂̏̂̒̇͝ͅF̶̞̃ĩ̶̡̖̫̪̖̺̱̝̹̰̲͉͝c̸̱̟̺̤̪̥͈̬͔̓̓̊ṱ̶͍͎͙̌͋i̶͈̳̟͖͊̄̓̕o̵̟̺̍̽͐̔͒͋́̽͘n̴̪̂͋̊̋͆͌͘̚̕ This will be revealed after I announce my reader's name.

[𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖒𝖎 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘]

General of Soliloquy. This class is made to represent my last story. See this as my farewell.

🔱The World Of Writers🔱

[𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘]

General of Unity and Teamwork. Ideation Club, the best collab mates I've ever had. Escapisms, a story beyond greatness.

IDEATION CLUB

Seruleans
ZebedeeGaius
Viramoureux

ESCAPISMS

???

▬▬ι══════════════════════════════════ι▬▬

||Dead End||