Listen Up Campers!

The group of kids stood together, looking at the sight before them. There were tw different cabins, what looked like a training ground behind them, and trails leading off into different areas of the forest.

              "Ooooh! This looks fun!" Gwen suddenly said, breaking the silence.

       "We were driven here by members of the Avengers with literally no info as of where we were going. Not to mention the fact that it's the beginning of summer vacation, so we have the time to stay here without worrying about school. How is there any chance this is gonna be fun?" Cassie asked.

         "Oh, yeah, I keep forgetting that you guys don't know when someone's opened a window to this universe. We're in a fanfiction right now, so I know exactly what's going on." "What going on, then?" Hope asked from behind. She drove a third of the kids here, Gwen being one of them, and she was honestly tired of her shit. "You're gonna have us compete in a Total Drama Island-esque competition in order to see who's gonna replace you guys on the team."

       "How in the world did you know that?!" Scott asked, who, (un)surprisingly was dressed like Chris McLean. He walked up to the group next to Clint. "I read the description," Gwen deadpanned as she cocked her head, slightly.

       "....Do they really want kids who were raised by villains on the team?" Evelinne asked from the back. They weren't really liked by most of the other kids, and as much as they wanted to join the team, they never thought that they would have the chance. "You have good morals, good goals, and choose good ways to achieve them. I don't see why you wouldn't be a candidate," Helena answered. She was one of the few people here who actually liked them, but they were both kids of villains, so it made sense.

      "LISTEN UP, CAMPERS!" Clint, unnecessarily, yelled to the group. "Aw, come on! Is everyone stealing my lines?" Clint ignored Scott and continued. "As Gwen has said, we're gonna see who's gonna replace us on the team. There's 27 of you, and only 9 spots. So, we decided a test of your skills in a game show style competition would be a fun way to do it."

       "Wouldn't it make more sense to just choose the oldest kids?" Peter asked as he raised his hand. None of the adults present, which were Clint, Scott, Hope, Carol, and Bruce, had an answer. "...............Because this is more fun and age doesn't mean maturity and skill?" Bruce offered."Yeah, let's go with that," Clint said as he motioned for the group to follow him.

       Hope and Scott fell to the back. "I swear, everyone here thinks I'm a sidekick." Hope rubbed his back. "Hey, you are not sidekick. And even if you are, that means you get to hang out with Sam and Rhodey, who are pretty cool." Scott nodded an smiled. "That is true."

       Noah, who was in the back as well, wasn't really paying attention to much. What little he was paying attention to, however, involved Katherine. She was perfect, in his head. To bad they didn't really talk much. He'd be damned if she even remembered his name.

       Speaking of love, Winter was walking next to America, and was trying not to have a heart attack. A part of her wanted to grab her hand, and another part of her wanted to walk away. America was gorgeous, smart, and just straight up awesome. Which is kind if ironic, since the country America isn't any if those, and she sure as hell isn't straight.

       Clint eventually stopped walking, and the rest of the group stopped walking with him.

       "Those are the cabins, one for girls, one for boys. There's a training ground a little further back. We have a few bookshelves inside the cabins in case anyone would rather do that, and a small lab area off to the left," he listed while pointing everything out. He went to say something else, but immediately closed his mouth and went to scratch his head. "I feel like I'm forgetting something."

       "There's a smaller cabin off to the right for the enby kids!" Scott assisted, while, for some reason, raising his hand. "Yes! Thanks Scott! I don't know what I'd do without you, sometimes." Hope whispered an 'I told you so' to Scott, who gave a quiet chuckle in return.

       Tony suddenly came running to the group and started whispering something to Clint. Everybody watched the conversation happen, but no one could quite make out what they were saying. After a few minutes, Tony waved to everyone (his kids waved back) and left. Scott turned around to face the group.

       "Due to a problem, the first challenge is gonna have to wait a few days."

       "What do we do until then?" Daisy asked.

        "Isn't it obvious? Explore!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Lovuh lovuh!