An Apology (Brought To You By GwenPool)

Gwen stood at the front of the camp, underneath the arch at the entrance.

       "Hiya! So it's been a while since an update, which is what I'm here to explain. The author, Marie, has been really busy and hasn't had the time to do many big things, like chapters and edits. Since I'm the only person here that knows that she has opened a window, I have decided to tell you guys what's going on!

       "The next chapter is in the works, but it might be a while longer until it gets out. She, we, are very sorry that this is taking so long. Since Earth-1218 is only a little over a week into the New Year and it's already going to shit, which makes me even more glad I got here when I did, that's been on the author's mind as well!

       "In conclusion, she's sorry, and she hopes to get the chapter up soon, but has yet to know when it could possibly be out."

       She took a deep breath.

       "This apology is currently taking place in the next chapter that will come out, so if I disappear for a bit, that's why."

       Gwen started to bounce a little and fist pumped the air. "Yes! Now I have a spot as more than comic relief! Thaaaaannnnnnnk you author!"

       "Gwen! Get back here!!" a voice called.

       "I gotta go figure out what's going on in my world, but I'll see you guys later! Ba-bye!" She waved in front of her, and then turned around to jog to the person who called her.