a frustrated groan escaped from jisung's lips as he ruffled his hair. "then go talk to jaemin and clear up whatever misunderstanding you think you guys have! i don't have to be in the middle of all this, and i certainly don't need to hear you complain to me about him overreacting. just talk to him! communication is the most important thing in any relationship and none of you guys seem to have it!"

the blue haired male was well aware of him being hypocritical since he was the very person who had refused to communicate his feelings towards chenle back when he was still secretly crushing on the chinese male, but that was behind him now. plus, this wasn't about him, and he would use his own mistakes to help his friends in need.

"now leave and talk to jaemin about it, not me," the younger male left it there and picked his book back up, opening back to the page he was previously at and continuing to read while seeing renjun still sitting at the foot of his bed from the corner of his eyes.

after a few minutes passed, the red haired chinese male finally decided to leave and headed back to his shared dorm room. while making his way back down the hallway to the elevators to go to the floor that his dorm room was at, renjun was lost in his thoughts about the conversation he just had with the light blue haired male.

it was very possible that the chinese male was just overreacting, similarly to how jaemin was overreacting. but how could he stop himself? the brown haired male was freaking out from the moment he saw the picture, and it drove both jeno and renjun crazy with how he reacted since it shouldn't have been that big of a deal.

but after jaemin had left the dorm room in a mood, most likely to talk to sicheng about the picture he took, the red haired male had looked at the picture and suddenly began to get an idea of why the brown haired male may have overreacted, and like a chain reaction, the chinese male himself began to overreact about nothing as well.

maybe it was just as jisung said. maybe the picture isn't actually that big of a deal, and maybe jaemin was just being a drama queen and overreacting about nothing, which is a huge possibility, now that renjun thinks about it. but wouldn't that also make him a drama queen if he's blowing the situation out of proportion?

sooner than the chinese male knew it, he was already in front of his dorm room, still lost in thought. renjun found himself staring at the door for a good two minutes before reaching into his pocket to pull out the room key, only to find that it wasn't there like he thought it was.

quickly checking the rest of his pockets, the chinese male began to freak out, thinking that he had lost his key on the way down from jisung's room to his, but then suddenly remembered that he had left his keys inside, thinking he wouldn't need them, and left the shared dorm room with the door unlocked.

however, the locked door of the dorm indicated that either one of his roommates must have already returned back to the place and unknowingly locked the door. the red haired male then felt stupid for leaving his keys inside, genuinely thinking that he didn't need it and disregarding the fact that he lives with two other brown headed males, both of them coincidentally being out before renjun had even left the dorm room.

resorting to knocking on the door and have whoever was inside open it for him, the chinese male hear a voice from inside, telling him to wait a second as the person inside opened the door from him. he didn't need to see the other's face to know that jeno was the one inside, and the red haired male's thoughts were confirmed when the door opened and revealed the brown haired male.

"oh, hyung. why did you knock? you know this is your room too, right?" jeno teased before opening the door fully and letting the chinese male into their shared dorm room.

"yeah, yeah, i know. you don't need to tell me twice," the red haired male said as he closed the door behind him after entering into the room. renjun was in the process of taking off his shoes when he briefly explained to the brown haired boy the reason for his knocking.