The Final Battle Begins

[All rights belong to Nickelodeon]

The people of Hawaii whether they were citizens or simply tourists were surprised when they saw a large group of motorcycles passing through the streets making noise as a flag of a gray Dragon was flown highly in the air.

The group in question was none other than the 5th generation of the Tokyo gray dragons,who have banded together once more after retiring to finish off an enemy they should have finished off a year ago this day.

Among the group was the former captain of the special forces unit of the gray dragons, Lincoln Loud or known as Taiga to the Tokyo Police department and his enemies alike when he was in Tokyo.

The special forces were basically the main attack unit of any bosozoku team that were the first ones into a fight and the last ones to leave. The Creed of the special forces which then never show the enemy their backs until only leaving when ordered by a leader, who in there case was Josuke!

Josuke: Lincoln I'm sorry your sister got wrapped up in this mess!

Lincoln: don't be this is all my fault I should have known that they wouldn't be satisfied with us getting away with taking down their leaders!

Clyde: so what's the plan we know where they are so what are we going to do!

Lincoln: Clyde I have to ask why are you here you're not exactly a fighter.

Clyde: I'll have you know I have been doing some karate lessons but you're right about one thing I'm not as vicious as you guys so I probably can only knock people out. Besides I have been watching over your sisters ever since you disappeared so they're like my little sisters too so I'll help Lori even if it means death!

Lincoln: now that's the kind of conviction one has to have when they join a bosozoku gang. Now we will be in the compound within 20 minutes, there we have to take on anyone who's in our way until we find Lori and the bastard who is pulling the strings!

Josuke: Kai and Kenji said from a source they "persuaded"to cooperate that Akira was never the true leader, but the face of the organization.

Lincoln: I should have known! Akira may have been a very powerful fighter but he doesn't have the brains or charisma to convince that many people to join him! I knew something was off when he somehow managed to convince several smaller crews to join the Oni Alliance, so any idea who's the real brains behind the operation?!

Josuke:......no until we found a photo of what look like Akira next to someone who had his face. It took a favor from a Yakuza informant to tell us that the individual who was most likely the real leader of the Oni Alliance was none other than Akira's brother, Aoi Kaname!

Lincoln gripped his motorcycle handles tightly as he should have someone as paranoid as Akira would only trust someone extremely close to him like his brother.

Lincoln: smug bastard must have been laughing his butt off when he got away! But not this time I don't care how many Kaname brothers, sisters, cousins are out there! I'm going to track them all down and eliminate them so they can never go after my family again!

Kai: man Lincoln has not changed, not even when we fought over who would lead the special forces and I ended up losing forcing me to take leadership of the guard squad!

Kenji: stop complaining your body is like steel so being a bodyguard is appropriate for you. I on the other hand have to work extra hard since I used to lead the flying column squad!

The two fellow members of the fifth generation leadership just began laughing as they continue to drive towards what was surely to be their final Battle before permanent retirement from the life.

[About twenty minutes later]

Just outside a large Warehouse like area with a large fence was the fifth generation with Clyde and tow.

Lincoln had gone into the woods to change and when he came back he was wearing the traditional garbs of the Tokyo gray dragons along with the jacket that he was so proud of wearing when he was a member that declared him as a member as well as a leader of the 5th generation.

Josuke was combing his pompadour as the other members were preparing everything they would need from bats, to pepper spray, and one of them even was carrying a wooden samurai sword.

Clyde: I thought you guys would have guns or something not things that you would have to get up close and personal to use

Kenji: Baka! If you grew up in Japan you would know that guns are considered dishonorable to bosozoku as a real man fights with his fists and is never afraid to get up close and personal!

Kenji: Yeah and don't let the quiet guy over there fool you he's a real battle Maniac when he gets to use his wooden sword....Right Haruto?

Haruto said nothing as he continued looking at his wooden sword and smiled at the thought of how many people would break at his hands.

Lincoln: all right Josuke time to get the team riled up.

Josuke began to fake cough getting everyone's attention.

Josuke: all right man tonight we finish what we should have finished a year ago this very night! Let's not forget that those bastards inside killed some of our friends in their war with us! not only that they went after our family's friends who had nothing to do with our lives which is a complete dishonor to the bosozoku culture! They are not real men like us so let's teach him a lesson they will never forget!

This got the man riled up but they did not cheer as they did not want to get the enemy's attention.

Lincoln (Aoi or whatever when I find you I'm going to crush you so badly that any fighting Spirit you have will be completely burned out, making you unable to go after my family again!)

Clyde just swallowed the largest lump in his throat as he and the Tokyo grey dragons began to set forth towards what was surely to be a vicious battle.

The Grey dragon's fight to finish what they started!

Clyde fights to try to save Lori!

Lincoln fights to make sure that no one will ever go after his family again and that they will be safe, even if it costs him his life!

Lincoln: Just you wait Lori! Big brother is coming to save you!