John looks up from his drink and looks between his three brother all looking at him with either confused or weird looks.

"What ?" John abruptly snaps.

"Oi no need your that" Arthur chuckles making John roll his eyes. "What's wrong with ya ?"

"Y/n is on a date with that James" Finn answers for him with a smirk.

"Ohhhh" Arthur realizes, smirking as he takes a mouthful of whiskey.

"Shut up, I don't care about that" John tries to tell himself that more than his brothers.

"Special, that y/n, beautiful, kind, funny, has a great body" Arthur trails off.

"Grow a pair of balls and tell 'er you fucking love her" Tommy says, fed up with the love eyes you both give each other however happy for his brother and one of his closest friends, one person he could trust with anything.

"How the fuck am I supposed to tell her I love my best friend " John huffs.

"With words" Finn chuckles, John rolling his eyes again at his useless brothers.

"I love her but what if-"

"Harry I need a bottle of vodka like really, really strong vodka !"

The brother share an amused glances hearing your voice. You had clearly given up on the day if you need a bottle of vodka.

Walking into the snug, you hold a bottle of vodka in one hand the other holding what looked like a book, a glum look on your face.

"I hate every man alive."

Great, John put on a fake laugh and smile as you plonked yourself next to him.

"How was the date ?" Finn asked.

"Well...James already picked our kids names, were and when we are getting married, so make sure you aren't busy for the 5th of December in two years time, " you gesture to the diary James was showing you on your future plans with him  " and we are apparently moving to America next year, so over all so much fun" your voice dropping in sarcasm, you take a few mouthfuls of vodka, then drop your head onto John's shoulder.

"Where is his body ?" Tommy asked semi- serious.

"Still sitting there waiting for me to come out the toilet" you sign, tucking a lose bit of hair behind your ear.

"You left him there ?" John asks with a smirk.

"Yeah wouldn't you leave if some girl would be talking about your future wedding, house and children on the first date ?"

Depend on if you are that girl, John thought yo himself looking down at you leant on his shoulder.

"Poor bastard" Arthur chuckles.

"Please can we talk about something else ?" You groan.

"The horses" Tommy starts making you instantly groan, the brothers chuckle at you smiling.

---
"I just dont understand how you ain't drunk after a bottle of vodka" John says.

He had walked you home after a long night at the Grassion. The night had come over and the night chill was nipping at your skin as you hug John's blazer closer to your body.

"Me neither but one bottle of whiskey with you lot and I am gone" you chuckle.

"Yeah, your difficult to handle after a bottle of fucking whiskey" John chuckles opening your front door letting you walk in first then following after closing the door behind him.