The Garrison pubs explosion.

John pov:

Y/n and I laid in bed in comfortable silence with y/n playing with lose strands of my hair as I face her with a wide smile and loving eyes.
'Right I need to go to work and I need a drink ' she said getting up and wrapping the blanket around her. 'Are you sure you can walk love?' I chuckle as she starts to get dressed. 'John when I get back from work, I promise we will carry on from last night' she said crawling back up me and pecked my lips. After a few minutes ' John... I really really need to go ' y/n said fixing her curled hair and walked to the door. ' I love you' I said before her left. 'I love you too' I hear her say, before I hear the door close. I get up, get dressed and head downstairs for my brothers and Micheal to arrive.

Y/n pov:

After a few hours of work as the barmaid in the Garrison you see everything, the fights, the argument, the old men who stare and then the women how sell themselves to them men. I was clearing away the empty glasses on the tables and wiping surfaces clean, when a few men came in and we close in about 5 minutes so I decided to start closing the back door and locking the office before telling the men to leave as we are closing and its 12PM.  I walk back in and the men had left therefore I just locked the door but as I went to lock the door and hot air pushing me back and hitting the concrete floor hard and then everything went black.

John pov:

The brothers and I sat in the Shelby house kitchen just talking about anything waiting for y/n, I was getting a little nervous as she was 10 minutes late. 'Tommy what time does the Garrison close?' I ask sitting up straight. '12, y/n is late John-boy' he replies looking at his watch. As I go to reply someone was banging on the door. 'Jesus y/n must be desperate to get into bed John' Arthur chuckled. I just got up and followed Tommy to the door, were a boy that is about maybe about 10 and a teenage boy about 17 standing at the door. 'What's going on?' I ask walking towards the door with my hand in my pocket. 'Mr Shelby, it's the Garrison' the boys start running towards the Garrison, I shout for Arthur and sprinted to the pub. 

Once got there with Tommy the pub was burnt the roof collapsed in and there were a few little fires. My mind weren't straight to y/n. I run my hands through my hair and look at Tommy taking deep breaths. 'Tommy where the fuck is y/n?' I shout, he doesn't say anything, he just pushes fallen wood and collapsed walls. I follow on with Arthur and Micheal, I  push up wood planks and rush around trying to find y/n or any form of life. 'John, Tommy, Micheal help me lift this up' I run over to Arthur were a huge plank of wood was on top of something, we lift it up and push it back making it fall back. We push others falling planks of wood and ash off. 'Fuck someone is under that' I shout moving more wood off and broken bricks, fuck no please , ' Y/n !' I shout, she laid on the floor on her side laying on her arm unconscious, blood falling from her nose,ears and her temple. I kneel down as the the boys come around, I press my fingers on her neck hoping for a pulse. 'Its weak, someone phone a fucking ambulance now !!'  I shout lifting y/n's head onto my lap, moving her brown hair and taking her hand in mine. 'John the ambulance are coming, we need to get her out of here and to the house' Tommy stated running back over to us. 'Someone give me there jacket to put on her arm' I say placing y/n head down so I could move to pick her up. Micheal throws me his jacket and I wrap the sleeves around her arm to try and stop the bleeding, I put an arm under her legs and an arm under her back lifting her bridal style to the house.

 I move as quickly as possible to the house, Arthur pushing open the door quickly as I enter, I push past Poll and Ada and place her on the kitchen table. I take her hand and kiss it lightly, I whisper little things like 'i love you' and 'stay with me' but I feel her slipping away from me. I see the rise of her chest move slower, I look up at Micheal who seems as panicked as he noticed the same thing that I am seeing. ' Where the fuck is the ambulance Tommy?!' I shout at my brother panicking, he moves quickly to the front door hoping they would be there. it seemed like hours for the ambulance to arrive as soon as they do two doctors rush in, making move to the side out their way. ' I am sorry sir but we cant take her to hospitable we are going have to do it here or it could be late.' 'Yes whatever just fucking save her please.' 'Yes sir, could we ask you to leave so we can do our jobs' I nod reluctantly, I move to the side were no one was standing next to y/n and kiss her head and whisper 'I love you, come back to me please' my voice cracking a little. I leave the room and wait in the living room with my family sitting with my head in my hands trying not to think bad.

 Ada sits leaned on Tommy's shoulder a few tears running down her face, Micheal and Polly stand hugging with a crying Polly and Arthur and Finn sit silent. Everyone's heads shoot up when the door opens to a doctor with blood on his hands and a sad look on his face. We all stand to attention and its silent for a few seconds before Arthur breaks it 'How is she ?' I feel my heart in my mouth and my palms become sweaty. He looks straight at me and takes a deep breath. 'I am so sorry sir, I am afraid she didn't make it.'