Make me smile.

Hey everyone, I feel like shit. I just feel so down about everything and I wanted to make myself smile, so I wrote a cute imagine. I have a smut and another imagine hopefully coming out soon. Hope everyone is okay, lotta love xx

Everything felt shit. You just wanted to cry but you couldn't. You were the Shelby's girl, you worked hard day and night, you gave up a lot to make sure the Shelby family was on top and they got the world because you didn't. 

The first problem was your family, they lived in Scotland, they didn't want to visit you because of the Peaky Blinders and you defended The Peaky Blinders because they were your family. You hadn't seen your family in seven years and your family thought you would be dead soon, that the Shelby brothers were going to be the death of you. The second problem was Lizzie Stark. She was working at the betting shop now and she hated you. Hated the attention you got from the brothers, especially from John. She would make comments on you everyday, small little jabs to make you want to kill her. Make you the bad guy. Then there was the sadness, the feeling of just wanting to let go. Go home back to your family and hope that everything would go back to normal, but the thing was that normal was the Peaky Blinders. 

---

You walk in the Betting shop early wanting to talk to Tommy about a few things, instead you see Lizzie sitting at your desk looking through a few things. 

"What are you doing?" You ask, stuffing your hands into your coat pocket. 

"Tommy wanted me to go through your things and move your stuff" Lizzie smugly smiles leaning back in your desk chair. 

"Right" You nod walking past her, rolling your eyes. 

You knock softly on Tommy's office door, hearing a faint 'come in' you open the door walking in his office, closing the door behind you. Tommy glances up at you, his eyebrows pushed together looking you up and down. 

"What's wrong?" He asks, placing down his pen. 

"Nothing Tom" You smile softly at him, "I wanted to talk to you about something-" 

"Your new office" Tommy cuts in, opening his desk draw, taking out a key. "Lizzie will take your desk, then you will take the office next to Johns, Arthur moved some of your stuff last night-"

"Tom" You interrupt with a small chuckle, "Arthur told me last night, you know how he is when he is drunk, talks about everything to anyone." 

"That is my fucking brother" Tommy playfully roles his eyes, standing from his desk and walking towards you, "This is your key to your new office, thought you would prefer working alone." 

"Thanks Tommy" You smile slightly taking the key from him. 

"Are you sure your okay?" Tommy asks, noticing something was wrong with you, he could see right through you, he just wanted to make sure someone he cared for was okay. 

"Thanks for the office" You dodge the question, walking out of his office. 

---

"Y/n" John knocks on your office door softly, opening the door. You were looking out the window, watching the rain run down the window. 

"Morning darling, Poll wanted me to give this to you" John says, placing down the tea on your desk. 

"Thanks John" You reply taking the hot tea in your hands instantly warming you up. 

"You alright darling?" He asks, noticing something was off.

"Yeah just didn't get a lot of sleep" You smile slightly at him.