68

Kado's POV:
I walk into the interview room and see the jackass sitting there. He looks up at me with a shocked look and I hear Elliot walk in behind me.

"Long time no see, sweetheart." Lewis smiles and licks his lips.

" Lewis smiles and licks his lips

"Not long enough." Elliot answers for me but Lewis ignores him.

"You got a wicked right hook, anyone ever tell you that?" He asks looking me up and down.

"No. They usually don't get the chance." I smirk and he seems to like that.

"Why did you want to talk with me?" I ask sitting down on the chair backwards.

"Well, I wanted to let you know that there were no hard feelings. Even though I know you enjoyed beating me." He states and I just stare at him emotionless.

"Just like you enjoyed beating that helpless old woman." I suggest and he chuckles.

"That wasn't me honey. You've got the wrong guy." He sighs.

"So what do you take? Karate? Martial Arts? Kung f00?" He asks about my training.

"A little bit of everything." I shrug and he nods his head.

"What you did to that woman you're lucky there's a cop in here with you. He's not here to protect me from you. He's here to protect you from me." I whisper leaning in and he seems to take the bait.

"You get your rocks off on torturing helpless women?" I scoff and he sneers.

"You seem like the type who enjoys violence. Am I wrong?" He tries to change the subject.

"No, but I don't go after the helpless, see, I can actually fend for myself quite well. There's no need for bondage unless I plan to drag it out." I whisper.

"I find that bondage is good to keep them still, it gets tiring after a while, but you would know all about that wouldn't you." He says looking me up and down and Elliot let's out a low growl.

"Tell me, what do you do when you draw it out?" He asks me intrigued.

"Well, once I hung up a man and skinned him alive. He didn't last very long due to blood loss and exposure though." I start to explain.

"Well, that's why you have to start out small, like burning the skin, it gets the same reaction but also gives you more time to do what you want with them. Keep them alive if you want." He suggests.

"I never keep mine alive." I state.

"Why not? Them remembering you is what keeps it alive! Sure you can look back on it in the future but knowing that there is always going to be a part of you with them and they have to live knowing about what happened to them...well that's where the power comes from." He explains.