Chapter 10

14k you guys are literally amazing ! 😽😺
.
.
Chapter 10
.
.
~ Amanda's POV ~
.
.

Luke sat on the bed with his dick still in his hands.

I walked over to the bed and crawled on it slowly toward him. His bottom lip made it's way between his teeth, and I couldn't help but stare at his hard cock.

He removed his hands and I leaned down and started to kiss his Abes and make my way down his body.

"Stop, stop, stop." He said and I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked. My finger lightly touched his shaft and his Adams apple bobbed as he gulped. "Everyone's asleep."

"What if....uh..." I took this as a chance to pump him a few times.

"Just sit back, and let me make you cum." He shuts up and plays with his lip ring. I felt him shudder as I continued to pump and kiss his hipbones.

I move between his legs and kiss the head. When I looked up to see his reaction, I could tell he was very appreciative.

"Take your top off." He said with an edge to his voice, which sends a shock of pleasure to my core. I pause to take my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra, and the cold air hits me.

His pupils are wide with lust. His stare sends goose bumps up and down my spine.

My hand made it's way back to his shaft and pump him a few more times, his hips thrust into my hand. I could tell he was getting inpatient. my lips finally wrapped around him, and groan escapes his mouth.

Confidence hits me and I take him farther in my mouth, I hollow out my cheeks.

I pull off of him torturously slow at first, and I could tell it's taking a great deal of effort for him not to thrust back into my mouth.

I lick a strip up of him with the tip of my tongue, before finally going back into my mouth.

He slide his finger into my hair, he tightened his grip and earned a muffled moaned from me that vibrates around his cock. He exhales sharply and tried to suppress his grunts.

"Fuck..... I love your mouth." He moans. His free hand gripped the bed sheets. He gripped them so hard his knuckles turned white, and he held tighter when I start to move faster. I take in more while moving
the base with my hand.

I ripple my tongue along the underside of his cock, and it makes his hips buck up, he pushed his cock to back of my throat and pulled back quickly.

He tilted his head to look at me.

"Sorry!" He's gasps.

I smiled with him still in my mouth hoping he would take the apology. The idea of Luke fucking my mouth turned me on even more.

I lower my mouth as far as I could go, he stared down at me with wide eyes, as I pull of suddenly to suck on his tip.

His Abes tighten and I could almost feel him getting close. He squeezes his eyes shut and throws his head back.

His hands close around my hair as I take him I'm almost completely, I look up at him to meet his blue eyes.

I bob my head faster and faster as his hips rise to meet my mouth.

His palm slams on the table beside him as an attempt to anchor himself. But I kept going, and it's only a few minutes before his stomach tightens and I hear his breath hitch loudly.

"Shit, I'm-"

"Luke are you asleep?!" I heard Nicole voice say from downstairs.

Before I could stop, Luke bites down on the heel of his hand and cums with a loud groan.

I swallow everything I could, wiping my mouth quickly as he scrambled to cover the two of us.

When Nicole opens the door we both stare at her with guilty eyes, the covers pull up to our chins.

She looks at us then laughs. "Your lucky mom didn't catch you like this."

She said and shut the door.

We looked at each other and burst into laughter. When we settle down Luke kisses me softly.

"I love you." He says against my lips.

Did he just say that, the L word?

What do I say? do I say it back? Do I wait?

He breaks the kiss and puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Should I return the favor?" He smirked.

And I bit my lip.

Y/N

Hey hey hey !!!

So what do you guys think? 😏

Oh and next chapter will be dirty again! 2 dirty chapters in a row 👏

Anyways please vote and comment below what you all think about this chapter.

Love you all the death 💕😽😺

xxxx,
Marisa