once again, after a few minutes the hug was broken.

"baby...please tell me whats wrong...you always get upset when i try to kiss you...pleas tell me whats wrong.." jungkook said quietly. he wanted to know what was wrong.

taehyung pouted slightly and only nodded. jungkook sighed lightly and led taehyung to his room. sitting him on his bed. jungkook then say next to him, facing the boy. as he held his hand.

jungkook sat in silence, waiting for tae to speak. but after a good 10 minutes he sighed. "are you gonna tell me?" he asked as softly as possible. taehyung stayed looking in his lap and shook his head.

the older sighed once more, thinking. all he wanted was to make sure taehyung was alright. he looked so distraught. it made his heart hurt.

the raven haired thought for not even a few seconds as he tried to think what could possibly be wrong. he tracked back the past few days. he remembered they went to the park with their friends...and chen was there-

what if.....what if...what if..i told him... 

then jungkook remembered he shouldnt keep secrets. the male prepared for tae not to talk to him anymore. and probably freak out more...but if he wanted tae to tell him about what ever was wrong. then he should also tell his secret.

"what if i told you something...then would you tell me?" jungkook asked, rubbing the back of taes hand with his thumb. tae looked at him confused. "what do you mean?" he asked quietly, rubbing his eye.

jungkook sucked in breath, trying not to avoid eye contact. "um..theres something i need to tell you.." he said. taehyung stared at him confused. he nodded. "i wanna know.." he pouted.

jungkook wanted to smile at the boys cuteness. but the feeling that tae might get scared of him and push him away was clouding his mind.

jungkook nodded. "okay."

"so..." jungkook started..well not, because he didnt know where to start. taehyung waited silently, still not over the thoughts running in his own head.

"i-i...uh...so-" jungkook tried again. stumbling on his own words. he shook his head. taking a deep breath and saying it.

"i used to be in a gang."

taehyungs head shot up as he looked at jungkook. the older looked down avoiding eye contact. "r-really?" taehyung mumbled. jungkook nodded.

"yeah..." jungkook said. he was waiting for taehyung to push him out. or scream at him. or call the police for fucks sake. just not this...

"s-so...?" taehyung asked quietly. jungkook looked at him. "what do you mean 'so'?" he asked. tae shrugged. "i-i mean...i dont know.." taehyung trailed off, not knowing where he was going.

jungkook looked at him with a confused face. like he was almost mad at the boy for not freaking out.

"tae..i dont think you understand. i was in a gang. i did bad things. really bad things. i sold drugs. traded with weapons. fuck, i'v killed people before!" jungkook said, getting louder as he stood up from the bed. looking at taehyung.

the brunette looked up at jungkook, waiting for him to continue. and he did. "dont you get it? im dangerous. what if someone finds me and i have to be taken away? or put you in danger? w-what if something happens because i cant protect you? ..o-or you get hurt because of me?"