Chapter 2

I fell asleep about an hour after I went to bed last night. Ron shook me awake  around twenty minutes before class started. I got ready quickly and ensured all my glamours were in place and all my wounds that I could heal were healed before I joined my friends in the common room and we left for breakfast.

That is where I was right now, in the great hall. I placed a few pieces of bacon and two toasts on my plate. I got used a long time ago to eating extremely small portions and hunger was no longer a problem to me. I even practiced to not eat for weeks at a time at the Dursely's. They don't let me starve for so long but I figured that if I got over hunger then life wouldn't be too hard thus everytime they give me bread or some other leftovers I won't eat it. With time I could go for more than a month without eating anything and barely look weak. I would still be able to do everything and move and talk as normal and sometimes I wonder how I achieved such a feat since food is one main element in the survival of a human and I've never heard of someone being ok after going so long without eating anything. I guess I'm just different. Who am I kidding I wasn't born to be normal so nothing should surprise me.

I could eat when I want and just switch over with little difficulty to not eating. I ate what I placed on my plate and also took a little cake to eat as desert. I grabbed a few pieces of bacon for Hedwig and listened to what professor Dumbledore had to say after all the food disappeared.
I heard there was big news and I wanted to hear what this big news was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking to our first class and the talking was loud. Everyone in the school had something to say about the announcement.

The Tri-Wizard tournament will be hosted at Hogwarts this year. I really wonder who's brilliant idea it was to just bring back something as dangerous as that tournament. There was after all a reason why it was banned for so long. Someone always die in the course of the tournament. I know I'm acting all smart now but really it's just that Hermione explained its history to us as we left the great hall so I know what I just thought was real. Hermione won't just lie she knows her stuff.

A/N
Hoi guys next chapter here. Hope you're staying safe. Take care