𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Din..." There are neatly cut down hedges with white lilies decorating them ever so often. There was an aisle gently covered in beautiful petals and down the end daggled pretty flowers that glowed in the Sorgan sunlight. He takes her hand and guides her down the aisle. "What...what is this?"

"Kenna, we are engaged, you have become apart of my clan that's why you can see my face," He begins in a soft voice

"Kenna, we are engaged, you have become apart of my clan that's why you can see my face," He begins in a soft voice. "But this...this is our wedding, once we say the vows, you are bound to the Djarin clan, you are mine and I am yours," He says as they reach the end beneath the flowers that glowed. A tear runs down her face as he takes his helmet off and places it to the side. She beams at him and he tilts his head down at her with a warm smile. He loved seeing her so clearly, her emerald eyes were more vibrant and sparkled without his visor in the way. Her long red hair glowed in the sunlight. He takes her hands in hers. "Just, repeat after me and then you are tied to me as I am to you," She nods her head, biting her lip nervously. "Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde," Knowing a lot of Mando'a already, she can pronounce it perfectly after him.

"Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tomme, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde," His hazel brown eyes twinkle as he leans down and she leans up as they meet in a passionate kiss. He secures his arms around her as she tangles her hands in his brown locks. "I love you, Din Djarin,"

"I love you too, Kenna Djarin," He says when they pull away and she beams at him, her eyes shining.

"I like that name, it suits me," She says before they meet for another kiss however this time it is more lustful and needy than slow and passionate. It was full of fiery passion as he pins Kenna against a tree. He lifts her leg up and she pulls him closer by the waist using that leg. His hands travel down her body as they get lost in each other.

~~~

Helmet back on and his official riduur by his side, they slowly walk back to the village. Her head rests on his pouldron as she wears a lazy grin. Upon reaching the village, cheers were heard and the people flanked them. Kenna blushed when Omera gave her a knowing glance. She was handed a mug of some sort of alcoholic drink and Omera took her away from Din to talk about it all in a high pitch voice, more excited than Kenna was. Din watched with a warm smile and the child was handed back to him. He took the baby and slowly rocked him back and forth as he cooed in delight.

~~~

Once the evening came and the celebration calmed down, Din and Kenna retired to their hut. Din laid out their covers while Kenna put the baby to bed. Kenna took her necklace from his travel cot and passed it to him. He took it with his tiny green hands and brought it to his mouth to suck on the shiny piece of metal. She shook her head with a smile before placing the thread around his neck so he could wear it while sleeping. She heard the doors lock and she turned to see Din securing all the ins and outs including locking the shutters on the windows, so, if he wants to, he can remove his helmet. Kenna looks back at the baby who has already fallen asleep, probably exhausted by playing with the other children while she officially joined the Djarin clan.