𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧

"Who are you, Kenna?" He asks, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb as he stares at the lightsaber in his other hand.

~~~

She woke when the sled came to a sudden halt. She shot up and grabbed her blaster, pointing it at the closes target.

"Put that thing away before you hurt yourself with it," Din said, carrying boxes towards the Razor Crest. She sighed in relief and slowly put it away.

"Sorry, I thought you were..."

"The Bounty Hunter?" She nodded.

"So, we're leaving?"

"Yes," She saw the child next to her, sucking on her necklace. "He was also trying to take the kid, meaning he has to stay with us,"

"Wait, you were going to leave him?"

"Travelling with me is no life a child should endure but with the hunters constantly coming after him and you, he can't stay without being protected,"

"He was coming after me?"

"Yes,"

"Why?" He doesn't respond put reaches into her bag.

"I don't know. Maybe because of this," He pulls out the lightsaber that fell form her bag.

"How did you..."

"If this dammned thing is what is putting you and the kid at risk, leave it here or destroy it,"

"And if I don't want to?"

"I'll leave you," He chucks the saber at Kenna who catches it and pickes up another box to bring aboard the ship. She looks between the ship and weapon and turns it on. The blue beam seems to be happy to be enlighted as she skillfully waves it through the air. "So? Are you going to leave it? It's putting all of us at risk," He says bluntly from the top of the ramp, the child in his arm.

"I can't,"

"Kenna, I don't want..."

"It's not putting us at risk. He knows I'm here. He knows I'm alive,"

"Who does?" She turns off the lightsaber and turns to face Din.

"A bad person,"

"Who?"

"I don't know their name," LIE. Din stares at her for a long time and then glances at the weapon in her hand.

"Leave it,"

"I can't do that,"

"Leave it,"

"If I am to leave my father's lightsaber you leave your Beskar armour," She retorts, folding her arms and staring up at him. He doesn't respond again, causing Kenna to roll her eyes. "Are you going to stare at me or make a decision?" She asks, impatient.

"Why did the hunter call you 'princess',"

"I don't know. Probably a kink or something,"

"Kenna," She laughs.

"Sorry, but I'm being truthful, I don't know why," He turns away and walks into the ship. Kenna bites her lip and turns on her heel, ready to start her life on Sorgan.

"Where are you going? Let's get moving," She looks back at sees him waiting for her. A smile breaks on her face as she picks up her bag and runs on board.

~~~

"DIN!"

"I'm trying to shake it off!" She covers her ears as the ship behind them shoots again.