Harriet Greene and Zara Fitzgerald

Here are two profiles of Glory's two besties, Harriet Greene and Zara Fitzgerald.

Name: Harriet Greene

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Relatives: Luther(father), Sandra(mother), Sage(grandmother), Will(grandfather, deceased), Hank(uncle), Bonnie(aunt), Noah and Xander(older twins cousins)

Occupation: student/softball player

Hometown: Belle Haven

Height: 5' 7"

Date of birth: July 23rd

Zodiac: Leo

Race: Human

Appearance: light, curled chestnut brown hair and green eyes with a burgundy and orange bandana.

Likes: Her besties, parkour, obstacle courses, farms, her family garden, her family, cooking, parties, selfies, fashion, makeup, softball, acrobatics, and rock climbing

Dislikes: bullies, her friends getting hurt, Marc, stuck up people, and people provoking her

Hobbies: morning workouts, scrolling through Instagram, acrobatics, hanging out with Glory and Zara, cooking, snapping selfies, rock climbing, shopping, softball, gardening, and jogging

Favorite food: Chicken Caesar Salad

Least favorite food: Tuna

Personality: From the beginning of the story and mentioned by Glory, Harriet is portrayed and described as "outspoken, audacious, but well meaning gal pal". During the beginning, she is shown to be angry when Glory told her and Zara about her breakup with Marc due to his infidelity and shows a violent and vindictive side when she vows to "kill that bastard" for hurting her bestie aka her "Lil sister" figure. While outgoing and friendly in general, she does lose her cool when someone hurts her friends or provoke her that puts her in a bad mood. She's protective and loyal towards her best friends, but also impulsive with her actions and words as seen in the middle of the prologue when Harriet was about to beat up Marc for cheating on her bestie, but was stopped by Glory and Zara.

Background: She grew up in a countryside of Belle Haven along with Zara where their families are close neighbors and would play the fields together. Her father's a police officer, her mother's a hairdresser, and her grandfather's a farmer. She and Zara met Glory when they were in first grade and they were inseparable. They would spend time together watching Disney movies and laugh together while standing besides Glory as her partner and crime along with Zara where she would not hesitate to call them out and protects Glory from Belle Haven High's infamous popular clique containing Victoria Dubois, Daniela Rodriguez, and Chloe Hirsch.

Name: Zara Fitzgerald

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Relatives: Kana(mother), Thomas(father), Chieko(younger sister), and Tristan(grandfather), Jennifer(grandmother), Kyoko(grandmother), and Hachirou(grandfather)

Occupation: student

Hometown: Belle Haven

Height: 5' 1"

Date of birth: December 22nd

Zodiac: Capricorn

Race: Human

Occupation: Student

Appearance: Short pink hair with lilac eyes and wears baby blue frames glasses. She used to have white hair before she dyed it pink before sixth grade.

Likes: her best friends, her mother, her baby sister, anime, manga, technology, video games, libraries, bookstores, comfy clothes, pastel goth, drawing anime and manga style, anime memes, Webtoons, Vocaloid, kpop, otome games, food, Harriet's cooking, and plushies

Dislikes: Crowded or tight places(cuz she's claustrophobic), strangers, loud or wild parties, TikTok, Harriet teasing her about her Kpop bias and anime crushes, bullies, her friends getting hurt, Marc, losing her cool in front of her friends or other people, her phone being snatched or stolen, and people bad mouthing about her family.

Hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga and comics on WEBTOON, listening to kpop, playing video games, hanging out with Harriet and Glory, babysitting her baby sister, and playing games on her phone

Favorite food: Junk food

Least favorite food: Sweets 

Personality: Contrast to Harriet's boisterous, confrontational, and fierce personality, Zara is reserved, quiet, non-confrontational, cautious, and introverted, but that doesn't mean she's weak. If someone harms her friends, she won't hesitate to confront while keeping herself grounded. Unlike Harriet and Glory, Zara is slow to anger unless if it has to do with her family or friends. Due to her anxiety, she gets nervous when facing new people or placed in crowded or tight spaces that would trigger a meltdown. However, thanks to her therapy days, Zara grounds herself through drawing and coloring on her sketchbook or sketchpad.

Background: She grew up in a single family where she and her baby sister never met her father in their life. Due to her growing up without a father, Zara has been looking for her baby sister while her mother works as a computer repair technician. However, that doesn't mean she's alone. She and Harriet lived next door where they both spend their time running into the fields together as kids. They even became close friends with Glory after she was transferred to their elementary school and protect their best friend from bullies until they realized Glory's growth of strength thanks to her father and mother's training. Inspired, Zara stood besides Glory and gives her helpful advice while trying to improve her self esteem. Zara is also claustrophobic where she dislikes crowded or tight spaces. If triggered, Zara will lose her cool and starts to quiver while keeping a composed look.