whispers

Tw: smut
If you don't like reading this stuff then don't read it you have been warned.

3rd person
"Stop it Sapnap," George huffed as his charater avatar turned red due to another hit from Sapnap", I'm going to die." Sapnap simply laughed and hit him again, causing George to die and his stuff to fling everywhere. Just as George was about to protest, Dream joined the discord call. George and Dream were sharing a house in Florida. Each boy had their own room and a individual streaming setup in their room. None of the viewers knew about their living situation, so they still used discord to talk to each other while streaming.
"Hey George can you mute me to your stream," Dream asked innocently.
"Sure..." George hesitated before change the discord call so only he could hear it.
"You look cute today George," Dream whispered close up to the mic. George's character instantly stopped moving he shuddered and bit his lower lip.
"Really," he asked slightly smiling.
"Yes," Dream whispered still close to the mic. George was getting turned on the way his voice sounded, and started to feel a slight buldge in his pants. As soon as he realized he started to freak out.
"Hey guys I think I am going to and the stream here byeee," he waved and held out the 'e'. As soon as he ended the stream he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to find Dream standing over him with a smirk.
"Did you end the stream for me hun?" he said smugly still looking down at the significantly shorter George.
"That was uncalled for, did you just want to sit there and watch me get turned on in front of thousands of people?" George fumed up at Dream. Dream closed the door, picked George up, and pushed him up against the wall.
"Well at least now I get you all to myself," he whispered seductively in George's ear earning a soft moan. The heat of Dream's breath on his neck made George's member slightly harder, just enough for Dream to notice. George grabbed the front of Dream's hoodie and pulled his lips onto his own. Dream quickly melted into the kiss, he liked the bottom of George's lip asking for an entrance. George graciously gave it to him and Dream's tounge explored every crevice of George's mouth.
When they pulled away gasping for air Dream carried George and threw him on the bed getting in between his legs on top of him. Then their lips reconnected and George felt up Dream's hoodie trying to get it off. Dream broke away from the kiss the take off his hoodie and George tried to take his off, but Dream stopped him.
"You look too cute in it leave it on," he whispered. George nodded and grabbed at Dream's pants desperately trying to get them off, but dream insisted on taking them off himself at a horribly slow pace. "Dream please~," George groaned at the torture as dream slowly unbuttoned his jeans as well.
Soon Dream was wearing nothing and George only wearing his hoodie. Dream started to kiss and suck at George's neck leaving a trail of purple bruises. There was one spot that made George moan softly, Dream had found his sweet spot.
He began to attack it viciously leaving a significantly larger mark. Then he trailed down to George's member, looking for permisson. George nodded and dream shoved the whole thing down his throat earning a loud moan from George. He slowly bobbed his head up and down and George's breath got heavier. "Ah~ Dream~," he moaned and Dream stopped. George whined at the loss of contact and Dream smirked as he reached in to the nightstand and grabbed out a small bottle of lube. He flipped George over and lubed up his three fingers.
"Its going to be a bit cold are you ready?" Dream asked. George nodded and Dream stuck a finger in. George moaned and Dream started to thrust the one finger in and out. Then he added a second finger scissoring him and George moaned louder than before. Dream smiled as he added a third finger thrusting them a bit harder than before pulling them out. He lined up his member with George's entrance and looked at George. "Please~" George moaned and with that dream slowly pushed in. George moaned loudly as dream bottomed out. He gave George time to adjust then started thrusting slowly. George was feeling pure pleaser with every thrust moaning loudly. Dream started to pick up the pace.
"I'm ah~ close," George moaned out.
"Me too," Dream grunted. With that George came all over the bed.
"In or out?" Dream asked.
"In, please~" George answered. Then Dream came inside George will a low groan. They sat there riding out their orgasms.
Dream was about to pull out but George stopped him saying, "can you please stay in from a minute." George liked the warmth of Dream's come inside of him.
"Sure," dream smiled and cuddled up next to George pulling a blanket over them.
"Was i too rough?" Dream asked.
"No it was perfect," George said turing around to give him a kiss. Soon they fell asleep.

A/N
this is my first writing, please give me constructive criticism and let me know if I made mistakes. Requests are open just comment any you may have, just remember the rules. Thank you for reading and remeber consent is sexy. Cheers 🌜🥂🌛

Including A/N 927 words