Sunday 2nd December [Marinette]

Start from the beginning

The journey to Paris wasn't as quick as Marinette would have liked it to be and she couldn't help her thoughts running over most of her friends. Over the past months Alya had been on her mind a lot. With Ladybug gone was the LadyBlog still going strong? And how were things between Alya and Nino? It even went as far as Marinette wondering if he had dropped to one knee yet and proposed. They were high school sweethearts and just a perfect match. She'd spoken to Tikki about them a few times only for the kwami to tell Marinette that she shouldn't dote on them too much, there was no clear evidence they were soul mates.

Oh, and of course she missed Adrien. The handsome beautiful Adrien Agreste. The development in her friendship with Adrien was now equal to what she had with Chat. They were her most favourite guys in the whole world, and the thought of seeing Adrien again still brought up butterflies in her stomach. Before she left he'd started to bulk out a bit, leaving all his teenage leanness behind. He was wonderful in every sense of the word.

She let out a relieved sigh as she closed her my eyes, leaning back in her chair. Marinette mentally began to prepare her list of what to do when she got home. The first thing was to buy a new phone. She had no idea of any of her friends numbers and no way to contact them else wise. Marinette knew she would be starting over again and she just prayed they'd all forgive her.

Item number two on the list was visit Alya. Marinette believed it was time, time to finally tell Alya who her idol was. In all honestly she wanted Chat to know first, but she'd done so much wrong by her best friend she needed to make it up to her. Yes you heard right, Marinette Dupain-Cheng aka Ladybug, is revealing her alter-ego identity to a friend. The past ten months allowed her to understand that others knowing wouldn't actually be a burden, it could be a help. Plus, it was the only way she could get a message to Chat.

Item three, see Chaton and give him a big hug, and finally let him see who she really was underneath the mask. In the perfect world, she believed he would then take her in his arms and kiss her, or in an even more perfect world he would reveal to be Adrien Agreste.

Talking about Adrien, item four is to get a job! Marinette had decided that for once in her life she was going to try and use her friends to help her. She was sending 'Gabriel' her portfolio and praying Adrien could help. The hope that having such a great contact already in the industry could be amazing for her, especially as she had no university degree or big experience to her name.

Item five, find a place to live. Marinette needed somewhere the kwami's could roam free away from her parents and other prying eyes. As much as Marinette loved her parents, they didn't need the added extra of the kwami's to make their life hell. With the additional food choices, plus the need to fly around constantly, having her own space would be ideal. Perhaps Adrien or Chat Noir would like a roommate?

No, bad thinking Marinette.

The final item on the list was to catch up with her old friends, especially Luka. He was another one she missed dearly, but he just didn't grab her thoughts as much as the blondes in her life did. He had always been there for her and she knew he loved her, one thing was now for certain though, she didn't love him back anything more than platonic. She never thought of hugging or kissing him the way she did his rivals.

"Now stopping at Gare de Nord station."

"Home, sweet, home." Marinette sighed, gathering together all of her belongings.

Stepping off the train she had her backpack slung over one shoulder and books held in the opposite arm. She couldn't take too much with her when she left due to spending most of training in transformation or in a Guardian robe, which she had to admit was one of the comfiest things she has ever worn. She liked them so much that Marinette sneaked one into her bag to bring home.