Bₐₖₑₙₑₖₒ: ₜₕᵢᵣd Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ

█  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  █

"Hey, there's no more Sake. Someone go and get more Sake for me." The alcoholic demanded."Sato?"

"I'll do it immediately!" The woman responded with fear in her voice.

"Kayo, go and get it. Hurry up and go to the wine rack. You know where it is, right?" Sato tried to make Kayo go.

"I-i don't want to!" She replied honestly. The fear that was also building up inside of her made her not able to move.

"You don't want to?!" "Sato-san was the one who was asked to go. I don't want to leave this place!" "What are you saying?"

"Hey, where are you going?" The samurai asked the mysterious man, who started walking to the door.

"I need salt. I'll get the Sake on my way back." He briefly answered, making Kayo blush with his help.

"Don't go about as you please!" Odajima continued to try and keep everyone in the same room.

"That thing will come again. We need to make some preparations before then." "That is not allowed. Stay still! We have to get fully trust you."

"Then, how about you accompany me? To me, that would be the best." "Ah, then I have to say that it's unfortunate but you have missed a chance to escape."

The medicine seller removed the seals that he had just placed on the door and made a warning that he was going to open them.

"I'm thankful for having a bodyguard." He thanked him mockingly, but those intentions were hard to find since his voice was calm, slow, and emotionless.

"Then, I am going as well!" Kayo exclaimed.

"If Kayo is going, then I am too," Shinju explained while dusting her kimono. 

The door was opened, and the calm, the angry, the scared and the wary four came out. The two that knew the mansion were the ones that led the group, even though the calm one was the one in the front.

"Are you going to the kitchen?" The samurai asked, wanting an explanation.

"I just need to borrow some salt." The painted man opened the door to the kitchen.

"You bastard. Do you plan to use this opportunity to poison us?"

"Oh my god, can't you see that we have bigger things going on? And if he did, we could stop him or warn the others." Shinju replied, finally annoyed at the samurai's words.

"Yeah, he's not that type of person. Why does Odajima-sama say such mean things?" Kayo covered Shinju in her argument.

"Where is it?" The strange man asked.

"I'll go get it. It's by the stove." Kato replied.

"Well, it's nice for you to have Kayo since I don't have any clue where the salt is and Odajima-san wouldn't speak." The pearled girl spoke with a giggle.

The tan girl began her search for the salt but slipped when her foot met the oily ground."AH! It hurts! Who spilled oil over here?" She rightfully complained. "The oil should have been stored away."

"Kusaka, could you please clean it up...? I wonder who is responsible for it." Odajima asked politely, and the pearled girl began searching for some cloth that would help her fulfill the new task that was imposed.

The light-haired man extended his arms and gave Kayo the Sake while giving Odajima the heavy salt. When the medicine seller had it in his hands, it seemed like it didn't weigh, but as soon as Odajima got it, the heaviness started to show.