Mashal looked uncertain, if she will take Rayyan, then it will make her late for her class. But she took pity on Shehryaar.

It was easy for Mashal to take Rayyan in her arms. All she had to do was to stand in front of him, Rayyan himself went to her.

"Say bye to chachu, he has to leave now." Mashal softly told him.

Rayyan looked at Shehryaar with his huge round eyes,

"Aap Kaha ja rahe hain?" he asked,

(Where are you going?)

"Kaam pe. Par jaldi ajaunga, apke liye Kuch lau?" Shehryaar holds his small hand in his and asked.

(To work. I'll return soon, should I bring something for you?)

"Chocolates." Without a pause, Rayyan replied.

"Aur Rumi Abhi choti hai toh woh chocolate nahi Kha Sakti.. uske liye doll." Shehryaar smiled at his answer.

(And Rumi is small, she can't eat chocolates, bring a doll for her.)

"Theek hai, apke liye chocolate aur Rumi ke liye doll." Shehryaar solemnly said and kissed his nose. In doing so, he got close to Mashal, which made her uncomfortable, as she fidgeted. Noticing this, Shehryaar becomes awkward.

(Alright, chocolates for you and doll for Rumi.)

"I'll... I'll just leave now." Clearing his throat, Shehryaar said.

"Rayyan, be a good boy and go to your dadi. I'll come to meet you in the evening." Behind him, he heard Mashal's voice.

•••

"Thanks for.. in the living room..." Shehryaar and Mashal left the house together, before going to their respective ways, Shehryaar thanked her.

"Don't mention. Waise, he gets to use of you very easily. I think he likes you." Smiling, Mashal said.

"I'm glad because I like him too." Shehryaar joked. Which made her laugh.

•••

The driver just started the car when Shehryaar recalled Mashal's words. He gets to use of you very easily. I think he likes you.

Shehryaar took his phone out from his blazer and dialled Sana's number.

"Hello!"

"Aapi, I'm ready."

"Shehry? are.. are you sure?" Sana hesitantly asked.

"Yeah! I'm sure.. aapi, just make sure that you don't force this decision on her."

•••

Shehryaar's consent made everyone happy, they have already decided about Shehryaar and Meher's nikkah. Rayyan and Rumaisa will have a father now, they won't be orphans. Meher's life won't be in gloomy anymore. maybe, just maybe she will learn to live again.

All the while, they forgot to ask Meher about her consent until Mashal brought it.

"It won't be easy to convince her, she will throw fits. Ask her consent before Shehryaar returns." Standing on the doorway of her mother's room, with a disappointed face, Mashal advised her mother.

•••

Saima went to meet Meher next day, Today Shehryaar was coming back, she thought of talking to Meher before he comes. As per Mashal's advice.