Not so healthy lifestyle

I said it before and I say it again,, y'all can not tell me that you look at anime Dabi and think he's attractive,,, like manga and fanart Dabi is alright,, but anime Dabi,, honey no.

tw: mentions of anorexia and bad eating habits

Once Shigaraki woke up, which was around six in the evening, the streets were filled up with loud people,the bar was open, Kurogiri on his shift, and the couch empty.

The blanket and pillow looked like a mess, but Dabis bags were still lying on the floor next to the couch.

Will Shigaraki clean up after Dabi? Obviously not. He's neither his mother, father, nor servant.

"Fucking idiot" he walks to the bathroom, sees that Dabi opened a new toothbrush, one that belonged to Shigaraki. He quickly brushes his teeth and walks down, in the clothes he slept in.

He didn't need to work today, but what else would he do? He lives right above the bar, so he might as will be there, where he can find alcohol and food.

So he starts of his day with whisky.

"You better slow down" Kurogiri says while cleaning shot glasses

"I want to be somewhere else with my mind"

"Don't you always?" Shigaraki didn't answer, the answer was obvious "Toga and Twice already got the new alc from the back. That dude whom you threw put yesterday, didn't show up. And that chicken guy asked about Dabi again" like always, he told him what happens while Shigaraki wasn't there

"Bleh, he goes on my nerves"

"Dabi or the chicken guy?"

"Yes"

The evening went smoothly, like always. Which means that at least two fights happened, some blood was left on the floor, and five of their dishes were broken. Like always.

Dabi still wasn't back.

Shigaraki thought he'd see him more often, since Dabi will live some time with him, but that was not happening.

"Tell Toga to order new alc and dishes, but twice more than usual"

So the day, well night, went by quite usual. Like said, this and that happened. Shigaraki, like always, annoyed. Toga, like always, being the one who annoys him.

Once it was around six in the morning, everyone left and Shigaraki closed the bar and went up to his apartment.

For a second he forgot that Dabi lived with him, and when he saw his things, still, lying on the ground, he sighed.

Dabi still wasn't back. Everything is like, like it was in the evening, when he woke up. But that doesn't bother him. Dabi isn't his problem. Well if only a little, in one way or another.

Shigaraki changes in some other clothes and then opens the peanut butter, he brought with him from the bar.

He fucking loves peanut butter.

He puts Dabis thing, on the couch, aside and then sits down. He turns on the TV and watches some anime. My hero academia to be more specific. He likes the villain with the purple skin grafts the most.

"Well well well, if this isn't our local weeb" Dabi walks through the door and throws some more things on the ground.

"Don't make a mess"

"Don't worry about it" he crashes down next to Shigaraki "What are you watching?"

"My hero academia" he takes a spoon full of peanut butter