The Red Pearls - A Pirate AU

Trigger warning: Blood, mention of physical abuse also mention of death and scared of someone dying, a lot of people being stabbed, shooting, drinking. 

Genre: Angst, also fluff?? Not a sad ending tho. 

 Word count: 3,1k

Year 1580

"Phew, atleast we got away safer than last time" Nerina blurted out looking at her captain.

"Yes indeed, we woulden't want it to be like last time, Hope almost burned down the cannons" Julie said, the two went quiet before laughing again.

On the pirate ship Aurora ruled by The Red Pearls are the captain Choi Julie, with strawberry red slight curly hair, her roots covered by a black hat, a worn big white blouse covered by a black corsetbelt that's been sitting tight on her tiny waist with a gun in her belt, black trousers that hugs her legs with the matching black-brown boots and a long worn red jacket. She has an eyepatch over her left eye while everyone can see how black her right eye is, you had to be very close to be able to see her pupil.

Julie is the oldest at 25 yet also one the shortest at 157cm.

The sailingsmaster Nerina Lamora, her outfit is similar, the blouse is more loose and her corsetbelt isn't that tight, in it she has a sword and a gun, her hair is brown and goes to her shoulders with one side covered by rings in her hair in a braid, with is she has bangs that goes a little over her forehead. Nerina had the most mysterious green eyes anyone had ever seen which made her appear very mysterios and charming.

Nerina is one of the youngest with her age of 22 and the next tallest with her height of 168cm.

"Guys have you seen Mimi?" The master gunner Hope walks over to the two girls, they're wearing a  worn beige blouse with a long black skirt with some black pants under and some black boots, they had a red corset around their waist that went right under their chest, they have one blue and one green eye, they also have a dimple on their right cheek. Their hair is short, black and with a side cut.

Hope is the youngest of 20 and also the tallest of 170cm.

"I'm here!! I'm here!!" Mimi yelled to the three running over to them pancing and trying to focus on her breath, looking up at them and laughing a little. The quartermaster Mimi Marleen was wearing like the rest, a white worn blouse, except this was a little tighter and was scuffed up to her elbows on both sides, a brown vest stopping at her chest that was a little tighter with two bigger daggerts in it, down her neck was a long necklace, with some black pants that had a slight hint of dark green in them scuffed under her vest to create a neat look, she wore some black boots that went up to right under her knee, she had long blonde hair in a half updo, some frontpieces sticking to her forehead because of the sweat as the sun was high up, she had blue eyes and a freckles giving her a cute look.

Mimi is 22, older than Nerina and is 163cm, even though she isn't near being the youngest she's the cutest on board and acts like the littlesister to them all.

-------------------------------------

Year 1566

It was night on the island of Cuba, Julie was running off her dad's ship, praying that she wasn't gonna be caught by one of the workers on the ship, she was tiny and very sneaky so luckily she got away with small scracthes from when she had hit some of the rocks on her way away.

Julie was abused a lot physically by her uncle and her dad, she did get a lot of fighting and survival skills  out of it by always watching them fight and in the night doing it herself in secret hoping she wouldn't get caught, she had lived on sea almost all her life, her mom died when she was 2 so she dosen't really remember anything.