Chapter 8: The Antagonist Appears

Comenzar desde el principio

"When you're in this school, everything you do is my business, you rude brat. Now, let me ask the question again. This time, you better answer properly," he exhorted, bringing his red eyes closer to intimidate Inosuke. "What are you doing here?"

Inosuke was uncomfortable. His hand was pushing into his neck and his eyes seemed to bury Inosuke's vision into a swirl of confusion. Biting his tongue, he retorted, "Like I said, it's none of your business."

"You wretched student."

The teacher let him go and Inosuke retched. He spitted and suddenly felt blessed for being able to breathe. He didn't know that he was holding his breath when the teacher threatened him.

He coughed as his hands rested against his knees before having the energy to speak again.

The teacher walked over to him, his silhouette looming against Inosuke's bent body.

"No students are brave enough to defy me. Who do you think you are, delinquent? Do you think I don't know about these brats that the sickly principal brought in?"

Inosuke tilted his head up, gaining to courage to look into his eyes. Just as his sight moved up, he managed to see his nametag. Inosuke didn't deny that he was really bad at names. He still called Tanjiro and Zenitsu with his own modified nicknames. The only names that he remembered were Aoi's and his mother's.

Muzan Kibutsuji

For some reason, he had heard that name before. He just couldn't recall who had said it to him. After trying to guess and failing, he decided that Kibutsuji-sensei was probably a teacher, given him mentioning Principal Ubuyashiki.

Interesting. Even his appearance seemed similar.

The word sickly made Inosuke think that he held grudges against the kind principal.

"If you're doing your job, of course you know about us," he sarcastically replied as he took a few steps back. Kibutsuji-sensei seemed to watch him like a dart target.

The teacher replaced the steps by sauntering closer to him. Each of his steps seemed violent despite being mundane and normal. "You have the audacity to cross me. It's not going to look good on your student profile."

Inosuke finally gathered enough energy and courage to stand right back up. He studied the teacher's profile closely. He had unnaturally white pale-skin that seemed way more unhealthy in comparison to Principal Ubuyashiki. His thin eyebrows were slanted and crooked.

Funnily, his clothes were quite extravagant

Funnily, his clothes were quite extravagant. He was wearing a while fedora that seemed like the same colour of his skin. It was no wonder that the teacher's appearance seemed similar to his bad memory.

Kibutsuji-sensei was the real-life modern Michael Jackson!

Finding more sarcastic comments to give, Inosuke remarked, "Well, if it makes you feel better, I listen to Thriller and Smooth Criminal."