I'm relieved too. How are you enjoying NYC?

Natalie didn't go out today, she spent most of the time in the hotel with her brother, just relaxing for the day. She didn't have to go visit her Aunt for another day or two since her relative was busy with work and wasn't off until then. Running her fingers through her hair, she thought about how she'd respond.

i haven't gone out today, i was just chilling here at my hotel. but it's nice here, different from Delaware. did you do anything today?

Barron's reply was didn't take too long, he said that he stayed inside as well and that he was bored to high hell which had made Natalie chuckle lightly to herself.

oh, i bet. being home all day can suck like that sometimes. i was just ordering food right now.

Oh, that's nice. What'd you get? And yeah. I might just sneak out again just to go around the block because it's so boring here haha. Jk.

Natalie saw the boy's joke and was quick to come up with a witty reply to the last half of his text.

nah i bet you won't, unless

"Did you order the food yet?" Robert inquired once he graced his presence in the room. Natalie replied a quick, "yes," before checking the Door Dash app. Her head tilted to the side and she was confused.

"What is it?" Robert asked when he saw his sister's face. She gasped once she realized her mistake. Face palming herself, Natalie cursed at herself silently at her slight carelessness with this simple task.

"Jesus... I ordered it for pickup instead of delivery." She told her brother. Robert groaned, slightly annoyed with the situation. Perking up, he asked, "Well, how far is it? Can we cancel?"

Natalie hummed to herself and checked the location of the establishment. "Uhm, if we cancel it we would have to pay a fee... oh!" Robert raised a brow and Natalie voiced her discovery. "It's not too far, it's near Central Park. It's a short walk."

Robert smiled and was just happy that his meal would be retrieved. "Oh, yes!" He boasted. Natalie shook her head and laughed at her younger sibling's silliness.

"Yeah, it's no biggie. I'll start getting ready and I'll head over. I'll be quick." Picking up her phone, she realized she never answered Barron's first half of his message asking what food she ordered. Typing, she sent him:

to answer the first question, i got some chicken wings and fries, but I guess now I have to go walk there

--

Barron cocked his head to the side at the message he just received from Natalie. "Walk there?" he whispered to himself. A few more messages back and forth, he made a sound of realization when she finally explained that she had accidentally made a pick up order and has to walk over to the joint.

"Moj sin," Melania called behind her son who was sitting on the couch in the rec room. Barro turned to face her and greeted her before she continued, "I'm going to be at the north wing of the twenty-sixth floor. I need to check up on one of the offices, call me if you need me."

"Yes, mati." He said simply. He watched as his mother walk out of the room with her heels clicking loudly against the hardwood. Once she was out of sight Barron sighed and fell to his side on the couch. He's left alone again.

His phone started ringing, and with a slight look of curiosity picked up the device and saw an incoming facetime call from Natalie. He stared at the phone momentarily before swiping the answer bar. The screen dispersed and it showed a clear view of Natalie's masked face. She was walking outside and her face was dimly lit from her own phone screen. She waved into the screen and Barron did the same before speaking. "Hey,"

Love Galore (Barron Trump x Natalie Biden)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara