"I'm sure they won't mind."

Adrian got the hint.

"Oh no, Aldrich. You all can enjoy yourself. I don't wanna be a burden at all."

The King smiled when the boy awkwardly, but surely, mentioned his name instead of the position.

"Who says you will be a burden? Without you the day will be like a broken pencil..... Pointless."

........he did not...

Both the boys stared at each other, just blinking. And then they started laughing so hard Adrian knew he busted a lung.

"That was the worst thing ever!!" He facepalmed.

"I laugh so bad at cheesy pick up lines.. but please. That was so badd...." He stretched the word.

"What can I do? You bring the best of me." Aldrich smiled, appreciating the beauty in front of him.

The rest of the meal ended up soon, which was filled with more cheesy pick up lines. As Adrian was getting up, he was stopped by the royal.

"You are coming though, right?"

"I'm so sorry. As I said, I really don't wanna be a burden. And I also have to head home, I have to run a few errands."

"Okay you can go and run your errands. Then you can come around the evening to spend time with us."

Before he can say anything, Aldrich started fiddling with his phone, called someone, and after mumbling something to them pressed the phone towards the younger boy's ears.

"It seriously won't be an issue if you spend more time with us, Adrian. It will be more of a pleasure. And we always have plans everytime we all are together. You can join us, I'm sure no one would mind." Zion's voice came from the device.

Adrian was about to open his mouth to refuse, when..

"I wouldn't like it if you refuse. I see you as a good friend."

And yet again, Adrian found himself saying yes to his King, or should he say his new friend.

_____________

Adrian said the truth to Vincent, but did he say he was gonna meet the royals again? Of course not. He didn't want a whining baby angry at him for not taking him as well, haunting him.

He stopped by the huge palace doors, still not believing he spent a night inside the luxury.

"Why are you here, kid?" The security guard questioned gruffly.

"Umm... well my name is Adrian j-"

"Go ahead." His name gave him that power??

Huh... Interesting...

He walked inside, now a little less awkward. Where are the former King and Queen though? He's never seen them in his trip so far. But it's not like he spent a whole few years in this place.

"Glad you could join us."

He turned around, startled to listen to the sudden voice of his King, who was sitting peacefully on the sofa, looking ethereal. How had Adrian not noticed him before was a mystery.

"I'm glad you're okay with it, you-"

"No."

He knew what the king was refering to, and with a defeated sigh, he hung his head down.

"I'm glad you're okay with it,... Zion." He said, suddenly feeling shy.

This morning, it was ki-... It was Aldrich and now Zion..

But I love saying their names...

"Oh you're here!" Said Jae Hyun, who just entered in the room in... Is that a bear onesie??

"We can start now!" He said, sounding...cheerful??

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you our plans. Its a movie night!!" Zion exclaimed.

Never in a million dreams might Adrian have thought of this. The whole world was afraid of these personalities, basicaly shivering in the presence of even one of them. And they were here, wearing animal onesies for a movie night.

_______________

A/N -- i can't think straight cause I'm sick, but here you go.

hope you enjoyed it!