*Bonus Chapter*(Also Last Chapter)

Ok so about a month ago I told you guys I was ending this book, I also said that I would post a bonus chapter telling a quick version of what happened to everyone. I honestly have had no ideas, I don't want it to just be an "Everyone lived happily every after" ending so this is the ending I am writing instead I know it is total crap but I didn't just want to end the book without an ending so hear it is.......

Chloe got kidnapped by the men but Marissa heard the men talking and found out the real reason why they took her. Up until this point Marissa had thought that they would let Chloe go after they got the money not kill her. So, she helped Chloe get free. In doing so she got shot and killed. When Chloe found Nash again they were all so happy. After 1 month of searching the police captured the men that were after Chloe. Nash and Chloe's relationship was good for around 3 months and Chloe started noticing that Nash was changing. He never made time for her and was always out with friends. After another couple of weeks they agreed to just be friends. There were no hard feelings in between them, they eventually both found another person that made them happy.

THE END

Ok guys sorry this was shit but I tried. Thank you all so much for reading this book, voting, and commenting. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry if it didn't end how you wanted it too or if you didn't enjoy the book. The good news is I might be starting another book soon. But don't worry I will actually finish that one. It will most likely be a preference/ imagine book for the 5sos guys. Once again thank you! Bye guys! :D