Chapter 5

Hey guys before i start the chapter I just wanted to say I am SO sorry for not updating I was stressing ( how ever you spell it) about school starting. It has started so I was caught up with that so I could't update. I will not be setting a  schedule for updating because I probably wouldn't be able to stick with that certain schedule. However I will still update ever week or so. Ok sorry for the long note on with the chapter. :)

Chloe's POV

"So where do you want to go? I was thinking Olive Garden." Nash said to me as we got into the car with everyone. (Chloe and Nash will get dropped off before the others go back to the hotel.) "Sure that sounds good." I replied. We drove to the Olive Garden and Nash and I got out and went inside and got seated. We ordered and we talking about how Nash's life is when we heard  "Oh my gosh NASH!!!!" I looked to my left to see 3 teenage girls running over to our table. But what scared me was the fact that they had their phones. WHAT IF THEY TOOK A PICTURE OF US!!!! I looked at Nash with a look of horror in my eyes. "It will be ok they. I will make sure they don't a picture of you." Nash reassured me while putting his hand on mine. At that moment 2 things amazed me: how understanding he was and how much that little gesture of his hand touching mine comforted me. "Thank you." I said just before the girls got to our table. "Hi can we get a picture?" Asked a girl who was probably 13. "Sure" Nash said. " I'm going to go to the restroom." I mumbled quickly and ran to the bathroom. Right as I turned to go to the restroom I saw a flash of the girls camera. I ran into the stall and started to cry. They probably got a picture and are going to post it and the men will be able to find me and I will have to leave here- I will have to leave Nash. The thought just made me cry harder. About a minute later I heard a knock on the door. " Are you ok Chloe. I didn' think they would try to take a picture or you." said Nash. I walked out of the stall. " She only got a picture of your hair but I made her delete it." Nash said as he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you Nash I don't know what I would do without you." I said looking up at him. ( They are still hugging too.) "Your welcome I just wanted to make sure you were ok." Nash said as he wiped the tears off of my cheeks. " I'm doing better now. Did they leave?" "Yea they left after I did we can go finish our food if you want?" "Sure lets go" We finished our food and we started walking to a movie theater. We got to one and picked The Giver ( I want to see that so bad) We bought a small popcorn and got a drink to share. Yes we still got popcorn because I love food. We watched in in silence because we were so into the movie about half way through Nash started to hold my hand I smiled and out of the corner of my eye I saw him smile too. After the movie we got up and Nash got a cab and it dropped us off at the hotel. We got their and Nash said that we could hang out in his room cause thats were everyone was at. "Sure but I am going to change into my pj's first" I said "Ok just knock on my door when your ready" he smiled "Ok" I smiled back as we went into our rooms. I got changed into my black and white polka dot pj shorts and a sweatshirt that says Hershey. I got my room key and went and knocked on the door. A couple seconds later Nash opened the door. "Hey we were just about to start a game of truth or dare." he said as we walked into the room. "Hi" I said to everyone. They all said Hi back Nash and I sat down. "Are you playing Chloe?" Matt asked. "No but tyhanks though." I replied. They started to play and Shawn ended up having to kiss Mahogany. "We should watch Netflix" said Cameron. Everyone agreed Nash said I could lay on his bed with him. We ended up cuddling while watching a scary movie. I wasn't to thrilled cause I don't like scary movies. I started to tear up because the girl in the movies parents were killed. It reminded me so much of when it happened to me. Nash started to notice. " Hey are you ok? Whats wrong?" he asked. "Nothing I'm fine. I'm just going to go back to my room. I'm so sorry." I quickly said as I got up to go to my room. "Hey where are you going?" asked Carter. "Umm back to my room I'm tired." I said trying not to cry in front of them. Even though I'mm sure they all noticed the tears in my eyes. I quickly left them room and went back into mine. I sat on the bed and started to cry. The hardest I have since my parents died. A couple seconds later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up to see Nash. "Chloe I'm so sorry what happened? Did I do something wrong? Are you ok?" he asked. "Can you come in my room for a minute. I need to tell you something." I responded. I'm going to tell him what happened I know it seems sudden but I trust him. "Sure" he walked in and sat on my bed. "Well it's a long story...." I told him the whole story. After I looked up at him and his face had a look of pure shock. He had tears in his eyes. "Oh my gosh Chloe I'm so sorry you had to go through that" Nash said as he pulled me into a hug.He ended up spending the night in my room. We fell asleep cuddling in my bed.

There ya go!  Chapter 5 Chloe finally told Nash. Again I am so sorry it took me so long. I hope you liked it. Hopefully I will update in a few days the earliest will be Monday because I will be busy during the weekend. Check out @that1Dfantasy. Luv Ya! Remember to

Comment

Vote

And Follow - Kay                  *Unedited*