- ˏˋ ● 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ● ˊˎ -

Start from the beginning

as much as your mom pitied him, she's not going to just take him back like that. first he left her and never came back until now, he blocked all communications that had anything to do with her, divorce her and remarried, they even had a child together.

oh no honey.. she's not gonna give herself up to him. after crying a river for him to come back, she realized that she doesn't need a man to take care of her, she'll be fine on her own. she was teached by her parents to be a independent woman.

she straight up told him to leave like he did some time ago. she's not dealing with his sorry ass again.

things went to normal after that day, she continued to take care of you and work at the same time.

and now here you are, all grown up, with a great job, a wife, and a new born son.

Dio Brando.

Dio has your red eyes and blonde hair, but his face resembles your wife so much.

at first your mom was hesitating to let you date someone, she's really scared that the same thing that happened to her will also happen to you. so she was making extra save steps. but of course you reassured her that she is a good person, and you trusted her enough that she won't left you for some guy.

she stayed by your side through thick and thin, she supported you on your career and everything you do. she made a good first impression on your mother and continued to do so. that's how she gets your mother's trust.

Dio however, is a mischievous child. not too bad though, he is still a good kid... to some extent.. 

but he is somewhat of a spoiled child, he asked for a lot of things even if he doesn't need it and would be a little mean to the servants.

as a father now you have to make him behave like a gentleman, so you became a little bit more strict to him, always making sure that he is being polite to others and the servants, limited his spending expenses, and making sure that his grades are good.

as for grades, you don't really push him into it. he doesn't have to be the best in class, if he passes most of his class it's good enough for you.

but.. Dio took his studies to another level. he became the best in school, although he still in 4th grade. because of that there is a little rivalry going on between him and his seniors.

but he knew better than to start a fight. he's not that careless.

❝ 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐬 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

u are a 26 year old Photographer

being a Photographer is loads of fun, you get to travel to various of places. you can see all sorts of different places, all kinds of people and maybe the culture they have if you're interested.