Chapter 19 - Final Chapter

A:N There will be an Epilogue :)

Julia's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I groaned at the annoying beeping coming from my right. 

I started to open my eyes but quickly shut them once again when the burning light shone in my eyes.

I heard someones soft breathing beside me and a hand held tightly in mine.

I squinted my eyes and once they were adjusted to the light I looked at the chair beside me. There lay my beautiful best friend. I need to tell him how I feel soon, I reminded myself.

As I scanned his face I noticed that he had black bags drooped under his eyes. I could see the stained tear trails running down his cheeks. He looks so innocent when he is sleeping. He looks peaceful.

"A-Ashton?" I croaked.

He stirred slightly next to me and he blinked his eyes open.

"Julia?" He said. "Am I dreaming again?" I smiled.

"No. I'm awake." I coughed.

His eyes widened as he quickly gave me a glass of water and I chugged it down.

"Thank you."

I was suddenly squished into his chest as he started to sob.

"Oh my god Julia! I-I thought you were dead. P-Please never d-do that to me a-again." He cried.

"Shh, Ashton. It's okay. I'm okay now." I whispered soothingly.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just so worried." I chuckled quietly. 

"It's okay." I grinned as I stared into his eyes.

"Julia. I need to tell you something." He said nervously.

I nodded my head for him to go on.

"Remember when we were at that bar? Where we had our first gig, and the night you were taken?" He whispered the last part. "Well obviously you do. But when Michael serenaded Amanda and asked her to be his girlfriend. Well I was going to to that with you. Michael asked us lads for help and I gave him the idea because I had a better idea for me. I was going to take you out on a walk along the beach and we would then 'accidentally' stumble across a bottle with a note inside saying 'Will you be my girlfriend?' and when you looked up, I would have been holding a pizza in the shape of a love heart, and when you said yes- well, if you said yes- I would have kissed you and fireworks were going to go off. I know its cliche but you secretly love it and don't try to deny it.

But then, y-you were gone. For about a week I just drove and walked all around the city trying to find you. We called the police, we put posters up, we even got them to do a news report, a fucking news report, but nobody could find you. I was a mess. I locked myself in my room and didn't come out to eat or drink. I didn't move or weeks.

But then that night you called. I literally thought it was some sick prank but once I realized it was real... I finally had hope. I had hope that we would find you. And now we have, I need to tell you that I love you. I love you so fucking much you don't understand.When I was finally let into your room, even though you were battered and bruised, you still looked beautiful to me."

My cheeks were overflowing with tears of joy.

"I love you so much Ashton. So much." I whispered.

"Julia, will you be my girlfriend?" Ashton asked.

"I'd love to." I smiled brightly.

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and leaned forward. His lips softly brushed against mine and I moved my head closer to close the gap.

This kiss. It was beautiful, full of passion. There was no trace of hunger or lust, just love.

The door was pushed open and me and Ashton pulled apart. Calum looked over at us and blushed. "Sorry ruined the moment. I'll leave you two in peace." He walked back out and shut the door softly.

"Wait for it." Ashton whispered.

About 10 seconds later all the boys, Amanda and my mum flooded into the room and rushed over to hug me.

"Julia your awake!" Luke shouted.

"I'm so glad your okay honey." My mum said as she pecked me on the forehead.

For the rest of the night, everyone sat on or around my hospital bed explaining what happened and just simply catching up with whats been happening in the world.

I looked over at Ash, my boyfriend. He looked over at me and smiled lovingly.

I started to think about what a great life I had. Yes there were a few bumps - major bumps - but we got over them and moved on to be happy.

And this all happened just because someone took my seat.