Chapter 10

Julia's P.O.V  (2 weeks later)

*BEEP

*BEEP*

*BEE-*

I shut off my alarm groaning loudly. Eh, at least it's Friday. For the past 2 weeks, me and Ashton have grown so close. We are the bestest of friends but I kind of wanted to be more but we haven't mentioned our feelings since when I told him about my past. Actually I think he may have forgotten but I'm still glad that I at least have him as a friend.

I got up out of bed and made my way inside the bathroom. I shampooed, conditioned, shaved and scrubbed my body clean before getting out and blow drying my hair and curling it slightly at the end. I put on simple make-up, foundation, mascara and a tinted lip balm.

I walked into my wardrobe and picked out a floral print skater skirt and a long-sleeved white crop top. I quickly slipped on my nude coloured dolly shoes and grabbed my school bag before walking downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note tapped to the fridge.

To Julia,

Hi sweetie, I'm really sorry but I have been called into another buisness trip but It's back in London. Ill be gone for about 3 weeks and I'm so sorry once again for not saying goodbye. You are welcome to invite a friend over  to stay with you if you like but no matter what, NO PARTIES.

So for the last time I'm truly sorry. Have a good few weeks, I love you,

Mum xoxo

My mum has been on allot of business trips lately so I'm not suprised but only for a couple of days, not 3 weeks! AND ITS IN LONDON?! That's so far away but at least I have the house to myself for a few weeks.

I quickly ate a cereal bar and made my way out of the house, heading to school.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Hey guys!" I said cheerily.

It was now lunchtime and the day has been moving fast. I'm so excited for the weekend I just wanted to SLEEP!!

I sat down next to Ashton and Amanda was sat across from me and they both smiled at me.

"Oh guys, my mum has gone of a business trip for a few days and I was wondering if you both wanted to come round tonight and we can watch some movies?" I asked.

"Sure." They both replied.

I know I lied to them and told them that my mum was gon for a few daws when it was really a few weeks but, I don't want them to be worried about me. The longest my mum has been away for was 5 days and Ashton made sure to be by my side at all times, so imagine what he would be like with 3 weeks? Exactly.

I was brought out of my thoughts as the bell rang. I put my rubbish in the bin and started walking with Amanda and Ash to history class.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Okay so we have... 17 again, cheaper by the dozen, Garfield, toy story, greace, mean gi-"

"MEAN GIRLS!" me and Amanda blurted at the same time.

We all looked at each other and started giggling.

"Okay, Ill get the snacks and you put the movie on." I said pointing to them.

I made my way into the kitchen and got everything I could find. Coke, Skittles, M&M's, Double Deckers, Pop Tarts, Cadburys, two tubs of Ben and Jerry's Cookie dough ice cream, mini-rolls and some Doritos.

I placed it all on the table as we pressed play and the movie began.

"Yeah, everyone in Africa can read swee-"

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

I glanced at Ash and Amanda beside me both asleep. Who would knock on the door at 11:30 on Friday night.

I made my way over to the door and it was unlocked. Hm? I'm sure I locked it earlier? Oh well.

I looked around but no one was there. I felt a chilly breeze swoosh past me that made me shiver. I was about to close the door until I heard a flapping noise below me.

I notice a folded piece of paper under my mat. I picked it up, skimming over the few words, confusion filling my mind.

Ill get you baby, just wait. xox 

I looked arould one last time before I finally shoot the door and walking back inside. 

I looked over at Ash and Amanda and noticed they were shivering slightly.

I ran upstairs to get a get more blankets out of my room. I swung the door open and was met with a freezing gush of wind coming from my open window.

Okay.... I'm sure I locked the window too.

I walked over, shutting the window and locking it.

When I turnred back around there was a shoe box on my bed. Out of curiosity I walked over to the box opening it and gasping at the sight. My eyes started to tear up a little just looking at them.

There had to be atleast 20 pictures of me. There were some at school of me in the canteen, some of my mu going to the school, some at the movies, some with all the gang like Ash, Amanda, Mikey, Luke and Cal.

I shut the box quickly, shoving it under my bed.

What is happening? Do I have a stalker? Who are they? Do I know them? All these questions wheeling around my head like a Ferris wheel marking me just want to sleep.

I grabbed the blankets and ran downstairs. I fell in between Amanda and Ash on the sofa immediately snuggling into Ashton's side, darkness taking over me.