Suddenly i felt being jerked. I looked at them, their face showed the smirky smile thats when i realized i had dozed off and now i have to face these idiots teasing.

Faiz: where lost man

Faisal: no...no where i was listening to the class.

I said looking at the white board.

Faiz: He asked "will Jannat sleep with you" which meant in your house not with YOU. Understood?

I understand this i also dint mean that way. I though but did not tell anything. With this we ended our talk and concentrated on the class.

During lunch period i informed Jannat and Ayaan about them staying with us.

The classes got over with the revisions for the upcoming 1st term exam.

As soon as the bell rang we three walked to the gates. I seriously want a short nap. Or my head will burst.

When we reached the gate, the other people of our group were already there. We left for the home.

3rd person pov

Faisal, his friends and sister and the two cousin walked towards the house and as soon as they reached Faisal's home, Jannat was speaking to Riyaz, Faisal and Hasnain were speaking with each other and Shifa and Faiz also speaking then Hasnain and Riyaz walked for their place, Faiz to his and Faisal's sister and 2 cousins walked inside first jannat followed by Faisal, Shifa and Ayaan. 

Jannat rung the bell and waited then within few seconds the door was opened and jannat took a step inside seeing Sumaiya aunty not found in front of her and suddenly she heard

BHOOOO

 Jannat got scared hearing the sound and took a step back only to miss the balance and slip and fall. Her eyes were closed due to the fear of fallig down and was held by none other than Faisal.

Faisal's one hand was on Jannat's hand and the other in her waist holding her without falling down. Jannat opened her eyes feeling familiar warmth seeping her and was met with the pitch black eyes. 

with the reflex Faisal held her not letting her fall. And probably lost in her beauty which was in his arms, with scared face, eye closed with the fear of falling down, lips mumbling some incoherent words. and when she opened the eyes he was lost in the light brown eyes  which held surprise; surprise of not falling

"Are you OK.I am sorry, i did not see its you. I thought is Faisal so i shouted" 

Both were brought back to the present world by the person who put them in this situation. They both looked at the person and at eachother realising the fact that they are in very wrong position. They straightened themselves and looked at the person.

Faisal: you idiot is this the way to greet someone.

New guy: and is this the way you are greeting me.

He said in a over dramatic way

Shifa: shayaan bhaiyaaaaa

She called him...

It was Shayaan their father's sister's son. Who has come to visit Faisal. He is an year and half elder than Faisal and is in his 1st year of his Under graduation.

Sumaiya: Assalamu Alaikum bachcho(kidps). Come inside why are you standing out.

They all greeted Sumaiya and walked inside.

Faisal: kab aaya tu?

Faisal asked and turn to look at Shayaan whose eyes were  somewhere else. When Faisal looked at thing or lets say person Shayaan looking. His blood boiled.