I like you...

I saw him freeze and look at me with shocked eyes. I realized I said it out loud and started panicking. Jimin also looked shock, together with Hoseok hyung.

Being a panicked gay, I just blurted out.

"YOUR FACE! I like.. y-your face.."

That did not help at all!

Even though I sounded like a complete idiot, the bunny still blushed at the comment.

"O-Oh... well.. I figured? Y-You.. you always call me pretty, so... I guess that just confirms it"

Jimin just chuckled and bumped shoulders with the Sunshine hyung.

"Hoseokie hyung! You should find a crush and have a thing for their torso, so it would be a complete set!"

The oldest stared at him with a puzzled look. It made Jimin laugh and slung his arm over his shoulders.

"Jin hyung got a crush on Joonie hyung and love his legs! You know about Yoongi papi and my love for his hands!"

That's when Hoseok hyung realized what he meant, but soon gave him a judgmental look. He rolled his eyes and shove Jimin's arm off of him.

"I am not a kinky bitch like you and Jin hyung! I am a pure angel unlike you, you horny midget-ass Incubus!"

At this point, I just tuned out their bickering and stared down at my favourite dongsaeng. Who is... my only dongsaeng.

I'll always choose him over others anyway

"I have something to tell you, Taehyungie hyung! Although, I think we should treat your bruise first-"
"No, you can tell me. I have all the time for you"

Bury me alive! That was too much!

Jungkook just smiled fondly at me and I blushed at such a look directed only to me. I can already feel a volcano about to erupt in my heart and destroy everything.

He still pulled out his handkerchief and gently puts it on my wound to stop the bleeding for a bit.

"Okay... remember the project we worked on together?"

The one where you decided to kill me with a heart attack by wearing overalls and glasses? How can I ever forget that moment?

Instead of saying that, I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"I have the highest grade~! My professor was so proud of me, he even said he wanted to put it in his exhibition, ofcourse giving me credit!"

He gave me a bright smile and I couldn't' help myself, but to return it. Still in my arms, I encircled his waist and pulled him closer to my chest.

He happily wrapped his arms around my neck and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm so happy for you, Jungkook!"
"You helped me, hyung! I told him to also add you in the credits cause you also deserve the recognition!"

Gosh, my crush for him just keeps getting stronger and stronger!

"I wanted to celebrate this by taking you out to my favorite ice cream shop~!"

What do you want me to do? Say no?

"Of course I would love to go with you!"

We then heard a cough behind us and we looked to see Jimin giving us a look. Jungkook must've noticed how intimate we look right now and got shy, so he stepped away to give me some space.