2

TAEHYUNG POV

It's the next day and my class was already done. I was just walking around the halls alone, waiting for Jimin's class to end. I decided to sit on a nearby bench and was about to play on my phone to kill some time, until my eyes caught on someone familiar. I hate the fact that I can already feel my heart beating fast.

Why am I feeling like this? I truly am a weak man..

There he was, not so far from where I currently am. He's wearing different clothes, but with the same color; Black

 He's wearing different clothes, but with the same color; Black

Atleast he's not wearing his hoodie today. He can't hide his eyes easily from me- oh my god they make him look like a curious baby~ I just want to cuddle-

Slow down there Mr. I-might-have-a-thing-for-big-eyes Taehyung

I was ready to scold myself for already feeling like some highschooler with a crush, but got distracted by someone's loud enthusiastic voice.

Hoseok hyung?

There I see one of my hyungs approaching Doe eyes with a big smile on his face

There I see one of my hyungs approaching Doe eyes with a big smile on his face. He gave him a bear hug and I can see that the kid was smiling through the crinkles on his eyes. Gosh he looks so cute- Okay stay focus.

Hyung actually knows him? How come he never introduced me? I'm offended.

Not gonna lie, I was a bit suprised to know Hoseok hyung is friends with Doe eyes. Seeing their appearance and all.. they look like polar opposites with the new kid's black color and hyung's rainbow colors.

"Isn't it weird?"

I looked up at the voice and see a group of girls close to me. They seem to be talking about the two seeing how they kept glancing at them as they talk.

"I couldn't believe Hoseok oppa actually knows him" one of them exclaimed with a shock look on her face. Her friend next to her nodded and added.
"Yeah! He's such an energetic sunshine, but he's friends with the bad boy?"
"Who knew, right?"

Wait.... what?

"Is he really a bad boy? Did he do something that gave him the title?"
Someone with actual common sense asked with her arms crossed.