Chapter 11.

I go downstairs to get breakfast. It's 11:00. "Why didn't y'all get me up?" I asked.

"You looked so peaceful." Jen said. "Y'all look better today." I said.

"We feel better too." Rebeca said.

"The boys are coming and we are having a beach party." Andrea said. "Ok." I said.

"What time they coming?" I said bitting my cereal? "12:40." Lia said. I spit my cereal out. "Shit!" I said running up to my room.

I was already clean so I grabbed my bathing suit. It was just a pink bikini but the bottoms were teal.

I grabbed some shorts and a shirt. I put it on and grabbed my sunglasses. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my shoes. Right then the boys opened the door. "Heard about knocking?" I said standing in the door way.

They smiled and shook there head. "Hey Nash." I said as everyone went inside as he sat on the sidewalk. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You." He mumbled. "Me?" I asked. "Yes! I love you and you don't know it! You don't love me! You know that scar?! Yeah well I made that! I used to bully you! Me and my friends. Yes we used to beat you! One day Jack hit you in the head and you got into a coma! You didn't remember a thing! That was my second chance! When you walked through that door and I hugged you! That's when I could start over! I love you! To know that your safe with me would make me feel better! I come everyday to see you and it's not because your my girlfriend! Now I can never forgive myself for what I did because your not with me!" He said.

"You used to fucking bully me?!" I asked getting mad. "Yes then I stopped!" He yelled back.

"So you bullied me because I wasn't good then when you stopped an you saw me you think you could get a second chance! No you made this scar I have. People used to think I did self harm because if how big it fucking is!" I screamed.

"There will NEVER be a you and me! I do love you but man do I fucking hate you!" I said.

Everyone was looking at us. He broke into tears. He sat on the sidewalk crying as screaming.

I rolled my eyes and walked in. "Let's just go to the fucking beach!" I yelled. Everyone nodded.

I laid my stuff down. I started tanning. "Maddie." Lia said.

"What?" I asked. "Come to the ocean with us." She said. Maybe I need to cool off.

"Ok." I said. I got up and walked over to the ocean. Nash was just sitting on the shore.

I walked in. I went under water. I came up and laughed.

"Shark!" Someone screamed. I turned my head to see a shark coming. What the hell?!

Shit it's probably my period. I couldn't move I just stared at it. I tried swimming but failed. I couldn't breathe. Soon everything was black.

{Nash's P.O.V}
"Shark!" Someone screamed. Everyone ran out but Maddie. She tried swimming but couldn't. She started drowning!

"Maddie!" I yelled. I ran in and swam to her. Fucking sharks!

I grabbed her and started swimming away from the shark. It was so close.

"Move you fucking shark!" I said trying to swim. Maddie was passed out.

I was close to shore. I threw her but she still landed in the water. "Cam get her!" I yelled. He did.

I tried swimming. He was close. He tried to bite me but failed. I finally made it to shore.

"Fuck off you damn shark!" I said.

I coughed and ran to Maddie who was on shore.

"Move!" I yelled pushing them. I put one hand on her heart and the other hand on top. I started pushing up and down.

I started doing mouth to mouth. I breathed trough my nose and out from my mouth. "Come on." I said pumping her heart.

I did mouth to mouth. She coughed up some water and opened her eyes.

{Maddie's P.O.V}
"What happened?" I said coughing.

"Nash saved you." Jen said pointing at Nash. I looked at Nash and he was sweaty and he looked tired. I wrapped my arms around his neck an hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I don't hate you." I whispered in his ear. He hugged me tighter "Thank you." I said. I kissed him. God damn do I love his kisses. They make me calm.

We parted. "I think my period attracted him." I said laughing. He laughed to.

I got up. "Now lets have a Bon fire." I said. We gathered sticks and put them into a pile. We finally lit it. It was actually 8:34. Me and the girls sat on a blanket. Then the boys sat on a blanket. Holly laid in my lap. I scratched her stomach as Ricky, Trevor, Jack, Jack, and Shawn sang.

Me and him made up. They sang I new you were trouble. Shawn did the guitar.

They let us do the oh when she said 'now I'm lying on the cold hard grown oh ohh'. Yeah we did the ohs. "Take it Maddie!" Jack G said. "Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in so shame on me now ow!" I sang. I was actually pretty good.

Then they did the rest. "Truth or Dare?" Taylor asked. We nodded.

I went first. "Nash Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare." He said.

"I dare you to get your ass over here, snuggle with me, and every time someone says dare, you kiss me for 20 seconds." I said.

"Deal!" He said and jumped up and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around me. They 'awwed'. "Don't hurt the puppy." I said. He laughed.

Holly licked him and laid back down in my lap.

Everyone picked dare from there. We probably had a total of 4 minutes and 40 seconds of kissing in all.

We finally went back to my house and changed.

I got into some comfortable clothes. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. "You sing good." Ricky said. "Sing." He said.

I sighed and did.

"No I can't lift the weight no I can't lift the weight yeah you stand on my shoulders and my heart just breaks. No I can't lift the weight no I can't lift the weeeeeight."

"Tell me you were happier with him but you want me to stay!"

"And tell me that you needed time but you, you push me away!"

"And when you try to take me back my heavy heart just breaks"

"No I can't lift the weight" I finished.

"Yes girl that is the song!" Shawn said. I laughed.

"You. are. good." Ricky. "Thank Dicky!" I said laughing.